[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Tried to craft boots and gloves, boots still nothing, gloves got something pretty decent, dont think I will reroll them

Last edited by Akisailent on Oct 12, 2020, 6:10:07 PM
Hi. Can i make use of these items in this build? They are just gathering dust with my useless ranger.

no lol but hitting either of the % stat nodes makes it bricked so I chaos spammed trying to get something decent.
"
phosTR wrote:
Hi. Can i make use of these items in this build? They are just gathering dust with my useless ranger.

Nah bro we want to use synth for the 7% int implicit
"
Akisailent wrote:
Tried to craft boots and gloves, boots still nothing, gloves got something pretty decent, dont think I will reroll them

Not bad...I feel really good about my gloves given they aren't conjurers haha
<begin complaint>

Level 90, 2 days 20 hours played, and I am still looking for the last 2 eternal lab trials. Note I've done every Zana map that offered a trial, also.

I'm aware I can use /global 820 to look for trials. I've always felt that was cheating, and decided to stop doing that 2 leagues ago.

When I stopped, that caused me to be 5/6 trials in harvest (level 91) and now 4/6.

I'm also aware I can buy prophecies or use them.

Hopefully this will improve in 3.13. I'm hoping there is no Lab in POE 2...

<end of complaint>
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 12, 2020, 8:39:26 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
<begin complaint>

Level 90, 2 days 20 hours played, and I am still looking for the last 2 eternal lab trials. Note I've done every Zana map that offered a trial, also.

I'm aware I can use /global 820 to look for trials. I've always felt that was cheating, and decided to stop doing that 2 leagues ago.

When I stopped, that caused me to be 5/6 trials in harvest (level 91) and now 4/6.

I'm also aware I can buy prophecies or use them.

Hopefully this will improve in 3.13. I'm hoping there is no Lab in POE 2...

<end of complaint>

lol I find them all the time...it's about quantity over quality. I've run about 1000 maps.
Swapped watchers eye for boss and am now sitting on 18k ES.

Got a 10% max mana as max es watchers that had arcane surge while affected by zealotry for 15ex.
Hm.. how important is the vortex/bonechill combo?

Is simply having frostblink with bonechill enough to apply bonechill?
Or is there another reason for using vortex other than applying bonechill?

Am currently moving around gems and sockets cause of gear changes, and not sure if I need a 4L for bonechill-arcanesurge-vortex-frostblink or if leaving out vortex would hurt the build much to use the 4th socket unlinked for something else (probably aura) instead.

Still just early mapping (70+), don't have much currency to optimize any gear.

Though I'm running a 5L Fennumus Shroud as chest piece - it seems quite fitting for the build with okayish ES (390 ES), 40 Int, enemies dealing 10% less damage and having 10% reduced resists (if running Spider Aura) and regenerating up to 100 ES per second.

Any estimate about how expensive a rare chest piece that outperforms the benefits of this unique would be? I guess the main benefits of a rare would be more int, +% int and quite a bit more ES (got resists mostly covered for the moment even without any on the chestpiece). Just not sure how high those rolls would need to be to make up for 10% reduced enemy damage (and enemies having 10% less resist).
Last edited by schattenwulf on Oct 13, 2020, 6:14:45 AM
"
schattenwulf wrote:
Hm.. how important is the vortex/bonechill combo?

Is simply having frostblink with bonechill enough to apply bonechill?
Or is there another reason for using vortex other than applying bonechill?

It's just for bonechill/arcane surge. You could do it with frostblink, but vortex has much higher quality of life. Frostblink would probably be enough for bosses, but vortex makes it so much easier to chill entire packs.

You don't need to link frostblink to vortex/arcane surge/bonechill, that fourth socket is essentially a free spot. I have it in my helm as a 3-link, with the unsocketed fourth being flesh and stone.

"
schattenwulf wrote:
Any estimate about how expensive a rare chest piece that outperforms the benefits of 5L Fenumus would be?

I compared it to my chest (523 ES, 47 int, 6% attributes) and PoB says it's effectively equal for the pre-cluster tree. On the cluster tree, Fenumus gave 8.7K ES and I get 10k ES with mine, and a slight damage improvement as well.

I think you'd probably need a shaper chest with the extra 12% int in order to definitely outshine the Fenumus, and that's a very significant price hike whether you craft it or buy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info