[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

You've posted quite a few uniques. What items to use on league start?
Just a high pdps weapon for leveling?
Icefang Orbit would make a great combo with Hyperboreus.
"
loczek123 wrote:

"
Just checked out your PoB link. For fun i tried replacing ST with Viper Strike, dps went from 1,3m to 5,1m. I guess that is a solid choice to gem-swap for bossing aye ?

It seems to me that Pestilent Strike will be even stronger, there is only one but, DMG per stack will be much bigger on Viper Strike or Pestilent Strike but we will lose the number of posible stacks on, so everything will need to be calculated in PoB when the time comes, Pestilent Strike is generally very interesting to me, because maybe it is enough to spam it on one target and everything around will die from poison nova? :O

I think you are right, i haven't even thought of Pestilent Strike. On paper it would seem that for a pure single target focus 1 to 1 gem swapping (even without removing GMP etc.) Pestilent Strike will, at least based off current info, have a lot higher dmg effectiveness than Viper Strike for bossing.
How about of this claws for build? Trying to craft i86 elder gemini claws (looking for mini-HH affix, or something else), but it's so hard. I think, it's good for endgame, but not perfect https://imgur.com/a/34VROxS
Last edited by postniy13 on Sep 5, 2019, 9:34:18 AM
Kinda off topic but...

I'm gonna do a daft Assassin build...poison wander.

Using Perfect Agony, Marylene's Fallacy and a Corroded Fossil crafted wand!

Might suck but there's only one way to find out...play it!

Wait...how about Marylene's and Perfect Agony with Venom Gyre?
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Sep 5, 2019, 10:34:27 AM
I really like the look of this build, great tree :) thx for the template OP! never tried poison, but seems like this might be the league to go for it.
"
You've posted quite a few uniques. What items to use on league start?
Just a high pdps weapon for leveling?

Yes, exactly to scale poison as high as posible.

"
Good point, I'll definitely be trying both myself too.
By the way, you think full / low life option is better than the +1 charges one

It would be worth get into Power Charge if you cant spent 4 point on them, Unstable Infusion alone will give only 40% crit chance (+1 power charge). Of course, we cant give up Toxic Delivery. Mistwalker is also a natural choice and Charge seems to be much weaker, after which Mistwalker is a very defensive node too. A Ambush and Assassinate will give us also Culling Strike for crit, which is very very nice! :)

"
How about of this claws for build? Trying to craft i86 elder gemini claws (looking for mini-HH affix, or something else), but it's so hard. I think, it's good for endgame, but not perfect https://imgur.com/a/34VROxS

Very nice claw but far from ideal, it is important that he has 100% more damage for poison :)

https://pastebin.com/cbmSVJKU - PoB containing a progressive tree (so far no more changes, there are still no gems in PoB)
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 5, 2019, 10:39:04 AM
Ok, one idea here: what about a crafted helmet with - chaos resistance to nearby enemies? In order to max our possible dps

For claws, (or claw): Aberrant fossil for Despair on hit would be good? Specially if we use Cospri's Will or its no good?

Or we can go with Corroded fossil alone for 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage? In that case, which mods are acceptables along with the corroded?

Thanks for the guide
"
sing12 wrote:
Ok, one idea here: what about a crafted helmet with - chaos resistance to nearby enemies? In order to max our possible dps

For claws, (or claw): Aberrant fossil for Despair on hit would be good? Specially if we use Cospri's Will or its no good?

Or we can go with Corroded fossil alone for 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage? In that case, which mods are acceptables along with the corroded?

Thanks for the guide

You can do both Aberrant and Corroded, you know?
Similar to a build I theorycrafted yesterday. However, how are you going to go about for pack clearing with Venom Gyre? Projectiles will hit the first mob, but not those behind it. Not exactly sure what was used in the presentation video for this skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info