[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Is there a reason you're not going for the Chaos/Physical damage right off the Shadow starting ascendancy? I changed the dexterity path to the Chaos/Physical damage path and the damage went from 1.32m to 1.4m. Looks like Dexterity isn't limited by these two nodes. It's possible I've missed something though.

Thanks,
Kurt
Last edited by Aka_kurt on Sep 5, 2019, 1:29:07 PM
"
Aka_kurt wrote:
Is there a reason you're not going for the Chaos/Physical damage right off the Shadow starting ascendancy? I changed the dexterity path to the Chaos/Physical damage path and the damage went from 1.32m to 1.4m. Looks like Dexterity isn't limited by these two nodes. It's possible I've missed something though.

Thanks,
Kurt

It might be required to hit the 300 dex needed for Dendrobate.
Originally, I wanted to take them but unfortunately I have to give up something, going this way I would have to take off two points somewhere and hmm everything is needed! Nodes for HP / Claw or Poison seem more valuable, that's all. Same as, for example, Method to the Madness or Heartseeker. Of course, if someone survives this far you have 5 more points because I made a tree up to level 95.

And remember that this is only Chaos Damage, Increased Physical Damage does not work on poison.
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 5, 2019, 2:26:47 PM
"
Andazeus wrote:
"
Aka_kurt wrote:

Thanks,
Kurt

It might be required to hit the 300 dex needed for Dendrobate.

It's not, 323 Dex without the nodes.
Did you thought about Perfect Form as an alternative to dendrobate?
Of course, you will lose lesser poison, but we will get artic armour for free for our relatvely squisy build and some points at the tree
Last edited by Galvenize on Sep 5, 2019, 2:33:37 PM
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
Yes i Do. But need clarity in the despair thing first.

I prefer using temporal chains when it comes to dps being very close to despair. But his defense is doing the job. After that, it is better to apply the curse in a different way and make a better weapon, a loss of one dps mod for curse 10 lvl is waste for me.
BTW league has not started yet and you already think about crafting BIS item? hehehe

@About Whitering Step and Elusive buff, It's exactly like @thrackstar wrote, Withering Step gives us full control over the buff, we can manually prevent to loss it and reset it to its maximum value.

hehehe thats how i roll baby! Gonna make without despair so, by day 5 i want to have two corroded crafted claws =) thanks.
"
Galvenize wrote:
Did you thought about Perfect Form as an alternative to dendrobate?
Of course, you will lose lesser poison, but we will get artic armour for free for our relatvely squisy build and some points at the tree

I gave the gear section nice alternatives, even the belly can be played, but Perfect Form rather not, under this chest you need to build the whole gear and the tree itself without wasting its potential, how can you be sure that build will be squish?
There will be a huge Dodge, Lgoh, no extra damage from Crit, blind, Temporar Chains, and a huge slowdown on mobs. Assassin changes give him a lot to defensive.
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 5, 2019, 2:58:25 PM
would you suggest starting this in solo self found? is poison assassin doable without any particular uniques?
venom gyre looks really fun
"
dipsi wrote:
would you suggest starting this in solo self found? is poison assassin doable without any particular uniques?
venom gyre looks really fun

I usually find most of the uniques he has listed several times per league.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Sep 5, 2019, 3:07:52 PM
Going to try this one, was looking for a build after saw all the new changes on this ascension, and i didnt want to play summoner again (played golemancer on 3.7). Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info