[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Looking good so far interested to see how this evolves through the league

Thoughts on aura setup until we get aspect of spider? Just HoAG + Blasphemy temp chains?
At least 8.5 mil poison dps when dual wielding 310 pDps daggers and wearing Cherrubim's. If Wither from totem and Withering Touch stacks (i haven't tried this), the damage goes a couple million higher.

Put down wither totem, use skill that the target severeal times (Spectral Throw in this case), then go crazy with your main skill (Viper Strike in this pastebin).

5 mil clear dps without charges (against Shaper-like targets)
800k clear dps with 4L Spectral Throw in The Embalmer gloves (pseudo 5L)

https://pastebin.com/UabJbWq9
twitch.tv/KQFFE
Followed your Dreamfeather lacerate build last league as my starter all the way to Uber elder, that I farmed pretty well, so I hope this one serves me well too! Looks good at the moment and will leave feedback as I go.
Why would you ever path to Perfect Agony for a poison build? You have it from Coralitos.
"
Mecielle wrote:
Why would you ever path to Perfect Agony for a poison build? You have it from Coralitos.

OP mentioned that it is so you don't have to use a flask on bosses.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Not worth the pathing cost imo. There really is no boss that is that long without adds to fill up the flasks. 2x4.8s to apply poisons will burn any boss down to the next phase, usually an add phase. And even in the very rare case that you run out of flask for a few seconds, our poisons are already applied and have insane duration, and we can still apply new ones. It's not like we lose all damage without Perfect Agony.

I just think it is a huge waste of passives to get something that will only make a situation that will maybe happen a handful of times while playing this to 95 a few seconds faster.

For 99.9% of the time you are playing the build, the PA keystone will do nothing at all. And with the passives saved there, you can get Heartseeker, Atrophy and path through the phys/chaos nodes in the beginning. All of these are huge damage boosts that will be there 100% of the time, instead of only once in like forever.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 5, 2019, 5:31:38 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Not worth the pathing cost imo. There really is no boss that is that long without adds to fill up the flasks. 2x4.8s to apply poisons will burn any boss down to the next phase, usually an add phase.

Good point, gonna wait for more on this particular point.
What properties in a items need looking for at low levels?
can't wait to see this work
I'm trying to debate summoner vs this... I think this might be winning. I'd like something more active which this provides, I'm just scared of going this for league start because it's unproven. Even if it looks good on paper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info