[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Will this be good as a league starter?
Having seen more of the gem info I think it will be a very solid league starter.

I've planned a tree very similar to OP's with a few gearing changes. Going to use Belly early on for the % life until I can get good jewels and farm up a farruls fur which I'll use for end game mapping. Also planning on dual wielding for the more attacks speed and life on hit etc.

On paper everything looks very powerful and I know from previous builds that it will be a great bosser without needing ridiculous gear.
yeah, im doing this one also for League start
gonna fling some snakes around
What do you think about helm Crown of the Tyrant and new ring Icefang Orbit?
I'm in as a league starter.
Thanks OP
League starter build for me too :)
Btw. Can You make in pob leveling trees? Or where we can go first in tree etc?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Sep 5, 2019, 6:23:54 AM
Seems like a lot of people are saying Cobra Lash looks better, but against single target your chains will be useless. Venom Gyre with just a little bit of pierce (like you can get for 3 passives on the tree) will let you build up poisons a lot faster on bosses. You could even use the oils to put the Piercing Shots notable on your amulet to save the 3 points.

Seems to me Venom Gyre is going to be the better choice if you want to use the same skill for clear and bossing. The possible exception being Elder/Uber Elder.

The exception is if you are going Deadeye, because all of those remaining chains are not wasted, you can end up getting a huge damage multiplier. But then, of course, you would be going straight up hit damage instead of poison.
Last edited by thrackstar on Sep 5, 2019, 6:43:27 AM
Can someone explain to me why to use shield and not 2 claws?
"
Projecttsok wrote:
Can someone explain to me why to use shield and not 2 claws?

Both are good option, I think. Nowadays, most builds have enough damage, and would rather have more defenses. If you want max DPS, obviously you would go dual-wield instead.
Why would u go Perfect Agony if u use Coralito's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info