[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Any reason for using call to arms in conjunction with admonisher and taking the long route to escalation instead of the single cd recovery node? The warcry speed seems redundant, also how better is it to not run call to arms and instead rotate seismic + intimidating? Is it impactful or it's just a playstyle preference?
"
Kemokuma wrote:
Any reason for using call to arms in conjunction with admonisher and taking the long route to escalation instead of the single cd recovery node? The warcry speed seems redundant, also how better is it to not run call to arms and instead rotate seismic + intimidating? Is it impactful or it's just a playstyle preference?

I tried the cries without the Call to Arms, but they kept interfering with my Leap Slam. My memory muscle is used to Leap slam and cry at the same time, from previous build 3.9-3.10 :)

I am currently using Call to Arms with seismic cry mostly and Enduring cry when I need the endurance charges on bosses. Preparing Seismic exerts, going in and using enduring cry to get my charges up.

It is true that without call to arms, adding Intimidating Cry to the bowl will get you a nice 2+1 double damage exerts. But for me it felt very clunky and the keyboard piano was too much.
So to answer to your second part of the post - I think is a playstyle preference. Some people are using Dash, not Leap Slam, and that works better I think. Don't like Dash cool-down though.

In regards to the first question - if you use Call to Arms no reason to take longer route with warcry speed other than preferring the 15+15% Exert damage.
Greeting everyone. Just a reminder you can craft "Warcries cannot exert travel skills" on ring if you prefer leap slam like i do. You wont ruin your exerted attacks with it. I'm enjoying the build so far although it is bit "noisy" with multstrike and slow without it. I did try a non six link Tidebreaker and it is too slow for the time being. I also understand the worries with life (I'm at 5500~). I m trying to get better gear and probably will end up with Kaoms Heart if i can six link a Tidebreaker. I m used to Juggernaut playstile wich is far more forgiving. Berserker does seems to require more "agility" and it is not so forgiving when tanking. Enduring Cry is OP nonetheless. Thanks for the build and good luck everyone!
So if i dont use Call to arms...i need to go Seismic+Endur Cries...and that ench on ring if i dont want exert on leap slam..Its correct?
From my understanding, Call to Arms is highly convenient because warcries become instant. I m using 3 warcries: Enduring, Intimidating and Seismic. They hold their "charges" or uses even if you Leap Slam. And "Warcries cannot exert travel skills" is a craftable option on bench. Check my gear and see if it makes sense.
One thing i m struggling is with...armour. Porcupines are a huge nuisance for example. I'm gonna try and get one endurance charge more in tree and the jewel socket on the left side of tree, probably relocating some skill points for that to happen...
Another thing i noticed from the start is that the final tree in guide "only" has 6000 life...But I am assuming that with very good gear the DPS will eventually somehow compensate that...Maybe OP can join the discussion and clear some questions.
Edit: Rage is also being a problem and i get stunned more often than i wished...need to try and socket Rage gem and see how it goes...
Last edited by c05m1c on Jun 28, 2020, 4:35:18 PM
If I have Maim set-up on my Tombfists with Searching Eye Jewel socketed (or could be other source) is it worth keeping Flesh and Stone aura?

Flesh and Stone gives 16% damage increase while enemies Maimed.
If I use Herald of Purity I get 12-13% MORE damage (depending if 20% or 21% corrupted), so definitely higher output than Flesh and Stone.

Am I missing something here or my calculations are right?
I am not interested in Stone mode tbh.
Last edited by Sanctus13 on Jun 29, 2020, 11:08:17 AM
Why is it called ground slam when i see people in the comments and OP yourself using earthshatter? I'm confused.
"
Luigo wrote:
Why is it called ground slam when i see people in the comments and OP yourself using earthshatter? I'm confused.

they are both really good option, earthshatter brings a lot of burst but both scale the same so, for my opinion i prefer earthshatter :P
I have another question. Is there a reason why we use phase run on CWDT rather than using immortal call? I feel like the build generates endurance charges a lot quicker than frenzy charges so I would rather use the endurance charges up right?

EDIT: Oh it looks like you can't run both steelskin and immortal call at the same time?
Last edited by 7SEALS on Jun 29, 2020, 1:27:03 PM
"
c05m1c wrote:
From my understanding, Call to Arms is highly convenient because warcries become instant. I m using 3 warcries: Enduring, Intimidating and Seismic. They hold their "charges" or uses even if you Leap Slam. And "Warcries cannot exert travel skills" is a craftable option on bench. Check my gear and see if it makes sense.
One thing i m struggling is with...armour. Porcupines are a huge nuisance for example. I'm gonna try and get one endurance charge more in tree and the jewel socket on the left side of tree, probably relocating some skill points for that to happen...
Another thing i noticed from the start is that the final tree in guide "only" has 6000 life...But I am assuming that with very good gear the DPS will eventually somehow compensate that...Maybe OP can join the discussion and clear some questions.
Edit: Rage is also being a problem and i get stunned more often than i wished...need to try and socket Rage gem and see how it goes...

Cant really check your tree, but if you don't have Fortify on either your skill or as a cluster jewel passive (Overlord) you will be lacking a large chunk of damage mitigation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info