[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

awakener 8 sirus

PoB

https://pastebin.com/j4KNVK9n

1.5m initial hit earthshatter, 1 mil spikeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cupWMDb-NqM

one death (but it was a silly rain of stars hitbox one)

this is a personal growth for me, as i never had the sirus fight down consistently before this league

i know my current version of the guide is outdated, both in terms of links, explanations, new tree etc. i did it so people finding the build would have a guideline

my current version of slamming warcry serker uses earthshatter and berseker enchant helm to get massive burst for boss phasing. its pretty smoot to play and bersker uptime is very strong. not quite as good as last league mob mentality stacking but still very potent, atleast for ther current bosses

im using dual herald of purity rings, lvl 4 enlighten and semi rare berserk enchant helm. this is amazing for dps but my life and lvls (only 93 still) show that i die alot. definitely not HC viable

i will be reworking/rewriting the guide when i have time, as you can imagine its alot of text and (code)

my guidance has always been to use my guide as a template and to make the build your own. i see fun stuff with axes, crit, impale, warcry focus and more defensive focus. overall i rarely make my build "super end game min max" as i dont play my characters that way and i think most players dont either

earthshatter is a very strong skill as well and i hope GGG lets it stay in game. this build is very suited for all slams, physical most of all but even ice crash and tect slam can work if you plan your auras (drop pride obv) and get some penetration nodes

thank you all for reading and writing up replies when i havent had time. i appreciate all of you guys and im glad this guide has helped you love PoE

keep slamming <3
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 29, 2020, 10:40:40 PM
"
bravo373 wrote:
Can some one help me? I think in PoB is my DPS too low dont know why...i changed area effect gem for pulverize...maybe do uber lab and take away Rage..and put there blue concet....If can someone check me in PoB for more tips to upgrade thx :)

rage support isnt really needed once you get crave the slaughter and time your war cries to keep at high rage vs bosses

swap it for conc effect, and your at 900k dps

get rite of ruin asap, it moves you from 900k to 1.3m dps

what is the best annoint on amulet?
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
cant you make a earthshatter build on this guide. in all the gems and everything, its all for ground slam. But as you said any slam work with this build. So does that mean I can just copy the gem setup and just switch out ground slam for earthshatter. I know it can also be used as a guideline. But I'm not that experienced with the game.

Also do you use earthshatter for everything, even bosses?
Last edited by Luigo on Jun 30, 2020, 10:07:53 AM
"
Luigo wrote:
cant you make a earthshatter build on this guide. in all the gems and everything, its all for ground slam. But as you said any slam work with this build. So does that mean I can just copy the gem setup and just switch out ground slam for earthshatter. I know it can also be used as a guideline. But I'm not that experienced with the game.

ground slam and earthshatter use the same gem links
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Luigo wrote:

Okay, so they benefit the same of the gems pretty much you mean. So it all comes down the preference on which support gems to use.

What about the tree, same thing there?

Also i checked your own character, why do you care about stun stats on your gear when u have earthshatter which has no stun and no leap slam. Im just confused.
Last edited by Luigo on Jun 30, 2020, 10:38:56 AM
"
DentaGram wrote:
what is the best annoint on amulet?

im using crystal skin for +1 max res

best depends on your build, offense/defense etc

you could annoint some of the WC nodes if you want to save points, or kinetic impacts etc

lust for carnage is also great
"
Luigo wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Luigo wrote:

Okay, so they benefit the same of the gems pretty much you mean. So it all comes down the preference on which support gems to use.

What about the tree, same thing there?

Also i checked your own character, why do you care about stun stats on your gear when u have earthshatter which has no stun and no leap slam. Im just confused.

tree is the exact same

earthshatter does high damage and stuns quite often
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zero974/characters
Can anyone explain why im getting blown up half the time in higher tier yellow maps? i have maxed out resists and 4k hp so far.... it seems like my phys damage reduction is lacking slightly but i cant figure out anything else that would be missing at this point in mapping....
"
zero974 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zero974/characters
Can anyone explain why im getting blown up half the time in higher tier yellow maps? i have maxed out resists and 4k hp so far.... it seems like my phys damage reduction is lacking slightly but i cant figure out anything else that would be missing at this point in mapping....

your profile is set to private so we cannot view

4k hp is very low

get 70+ life on all gear, you want 5k-6.5k for reds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info