[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Kemokuma wrote:
Any reason for using call to arms in conjunction with admonisher and taking the long route to escalation instead of the single cd recovery node? The warcry speed seems redundant, also how better is it to not run call to arms and instead rotate seismic + intimidating? Is it impactful or it's just a playstyle preference?

I havent been using call to arms; it mostly preference

with my current setup i can rotate between enduring seismic and intimidating for big DPS and constant rage regen while berserkinh
"
Sanctus13 wrote:
If I have Maim set-up on my Tombfists with Searching Eye Jewel socketed (or could be other source) is it worth keeping Flesh and Stone aura?

Flesh and Stone gives 16% damage increase while enemies Maimed.
If I use Herald of Purity I get 12-13% MORE damage (depending if 20% or 21% corrupted), so definitely higher output than Flesh and Stone.

Am I missing something here or my calculations are right?
I am not interested in Stone mode tbh.

flesh and stone has inherent maim, so using it with maim support allows for 30% increase phys taken
"
Luigo wrote:
Why is it called ground slam when i see people in the comments and OP yourself using earthshatter? I'm confused.

The build works with any slam skill, you can use whichever you want
"
7SEALS wrote:
I have another question. Is there a reason why we use phase run on CWDT rather than using immortal call? I feel like the build generates endurance charges a lot quicker than frenzy charges so I would rather use the endurance charges up right?

EDIT: Oh it looks like you can't run both steelskin and immortal call at the same time?

phase run is dps, steelskin/immortal is defense

you can only use 1 guard skill at a time
'

with enduring cry, tidebreaker or rapid expansion you should almost always be at max endurance charges
"
c05m1c wrote:
From my understanding, Call to Arms is highly convenient because warcries become instant. I m using 3 warcries: Enduring, Intimidating and Seismic. They hold their "charges" or uses even if you Leap Slam. And "Warcries cannot exert travel skills" is a craftable option on bench. Check my gear and see if it makes sense.
One thing i m struggling is with...armour. Porcupines are a huge nuisance for example. I'm gonna try and get one endurance charge more in tree and the jewel socket on the left side of tree, probably relocating some skill points for that to happen...
Another thing i noticed from the start is that the final tree in guide "only" has 6000 life...But I am assuming that with very good gear the DPS will eventually somehow compensate that...Maybe OP can join the discussion and clear some questions.
Edit: Rage is also being a problem and i get stunned more often than i wished...need to try and socket Rage gem and see how it goes...

im not using call to arms currently, i dont mind the animations for war cries and like stacking them for big dps

im using dash instead of leap slam to avoid any exert. up to your preference

"
frawrst wrote:
"
Sanctus13 wrote:
If I have Maim set-up on my Tombfists with Searching Eye Jewel socketed (or could be other source) is it worth keeping Flesh and Stone aura?

If I use Herald of Purity I get 12-13% MORE damage (depending if 20% or 21% corrupted), so definitely higher output than Flesh and Stone.

flesh and stone has inherent maim, so using it with maim support allows for 30% increase phys taken

Tnx, you're right that using Maim support would increase the damage. Unfortunately I don't have space in my gem setup for Maim support. I tried to squeeze in there a Dread Banner as I have 25% Impale chance on my Watcher's Eye.

Do you think in this case is safe to say I will benefit more from Herald of Purity?
I am a bit torn at the moment.
"
Sanctus13 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Sanctus13 wrote:

Tnx, you're right that using Maim support would increase the damage. Unfortunately I don't have space in my gem setup for Maim support. I tried to squeeze in there a Dread Banner as I have 25% Impale chance on my Watcher's Eye.

Do you think in this case is safe to say I will benefit more from Herald of Purity?
I am a bit torn at the moment.

PoB is your best bet for checking which will give most dps increase
Can some one help me? I think in PoB is my DPS too low dont know why...i changed area effect gem for pulverize...maybe do uber lab and take away Rage..and put there blue concet....If can someone check me in PoB for more tips to upgrade thx :)
"
bravo373 wrote:
Can some one help me? I think in PoB is my DPS too low dont know why...i changed area effect gem for pulverize...maybe do uber lab and take away Rage..and put there blue concet....If can someone check me in PoB for more tips to upgrade thx :)

On my phone at work so I can't look at your tree (its buggy on my phone for some reason). But looking at your current gear I see you're using Rage in your slam chain. If you're running Berserker Ascendancy you should drop that for Fist of War. Adds a ton of damage and when it goes off with Intimidating Cry, Seismic Cry and Ruthless at the same time it will hit for massive damage. You should be able to manage your rage through your warcries and the passive that generates rage on hit from Berserker.
Last edited by DymeDef on Jun 29, 2020, 6:31:12 PM
awakener 8 baran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVOMI1yga7Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info