[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

IM still trying to figured out whats the best 5L set up atm....swapping between pulverise and fist of war....i dont have my 6l yet sadly but i just killed reedemer, awakened 4 t15 xD, i have no awakend gem yet took me for ever to buy ryslatha so yeah
"
ffogell wrote:
warbringer is not that well designed, I suspect it gives you almost full rage if you are below 25 rage on boss else it will deplete your rage so you go for the extra 40% more on slam

Personally I ditched the 2h for nowm, I switched to 1H+redbanner shield which full my rage instantly below < 25 and I can keep up berserk for a long long time lol

Is the dps good with 1hand? Can you tell me what damage you have?
I had a question about warcries. Do we just pick one warcry and use that, or rotate through them? They all share a cooldown it looks like so you can realistically only spam one right? If we just use one, then which one is best to pick?
Last edited by 7SEALS on Jun 26, 2020, 3:22:35 PM
"
Anaroin wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:
warbringer is not that well designed, I suspect it gives you almost full rage if you are below 25 rage on boss else it will deplete your rage so you go for the extra 40% more on slam

Personally I ditched the 2h for nowm, I switched to 1H+redbanner shield which full my rage instantly below < 25 and I can keep up berserk for a long long time lol

Is the dps good with 1hand? Can you tell me what damage you have?

I cant import my char (POB) dont seem to support earth shatter o_O

But I'm like at tier 6 on 5link using resolute technique and I wipe boss no problem so far.

survibility is also quite high with berserk, endurance cry and glancing blow I think I could use an abyssus no probleme.

You can look at my profile its open, my gear has pratically no dmg so I have plenty of room to upgrade, 6L etc etc. I'm about also to had flesh and stone + maim

The biggets issue I had is mana I fixed with a jewel.

"
7SEALS wrote:
I had a question about warcries. Do we just pick one warcry and use that, or rotate through them? They all share a cooldown it looks like so you can realistically only spam one right? If we just use one, then which one is best to pick?

sismeic and intimidating gives 2 buff one that expire and on that exert. the goal is to align both for exert.

so generally its one sismeic, one hit and intimidating so both have same exert number for big dmg.

I dont use instant warcry and specced into the node for speed , CD is almost non issue with second wind, I can spam them.

"
ffogell wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:
Hi sry but how are you getting max 60 rage when you warcry?

Also will it be good to have Call to Arms since this build is running 3 different warcries?

If you're below 25 Rage it will give you rage, if you're above 25 it was take 10 to give you the buff. Using a cry gives you full stacks (against a boss for this example), then using them after that will deplete them until you're below 25, in which case you bring it all the way back up to max. You will have to time them well as berserk starts eating more rage.
"
DymeDef wrote:
"
ffogell wrote:
"
BonJovii wrote:
Hi sry but how are you getting max 60 rage when you warcry?

Also will it be good to have Call to Arms since this build is running 3 different warcries?

If you're below 25 Rage it will give you rage, if you're above 25 it was take 10 to give you the buff. Using a cry gives you full stacks (against a boss for this example), then using them after that will deplete them until you're below 25, in which case you bring it all the way back up to max. You will have to time them well as berserk starts eating more rage.

but you need to do it against rare or unique or else it gives barely any rage (when I tested it when I was 2h)

I run 3 warcries, I put enduring on my left click, I have intimidating on Q and Seismic on E which i use to buff up before slams, Im almost always above 25 rage and also at max endurance charges.
Actually the rotation with cry for optimal dmg is as follow for earth shatter : (assuming you specced the extra exert in this)

so sismeic cry = 5 exert

intimidating = 3 exert

for like mapping :

you cast sismeic cry
you cast intimidating (or not up to you)
-1 slam
-enduring cry
-move to next pack
-1 slam
-intimidating cry
-move to next pack
-1 slam
-enduring cry
-move to next pack
-1 slam
-enduring cry
-move to next pack
-1 slam
-come back at sismeic cry ^

or for boss or unique /rare

you cast sismeic cry
you cast intimidating
-2 slam
-intimidating cry
-2 or 3 slam
-enduring cry
-come back at sismeic cry ^

for other slam you just remove the enduring cry in btw
Last edited by ffogell on Jun 26, 2020, 7:56:41 PM
Why go with war bringer and rite of ruin when we most of time not at max rage? since we spend all rage on extered attacks? only reason i se use of warbringer is to have perma berserk through mapping

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info