[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Based on the POB in the the first page, I've generated a progression gem file (JSON) that I plan to follow. This was generated based exclusively on the gems defined in POB and doesn't consider any temporary skill that this build might recommend. It's a quick way to understand what sockets and gems I should look for at each level and even report if it can be acquired through a quest.

"
panterafreak wrote:
Does the Chieftain changes (adding an extra slam on your slam) not give it enough to compete with the Zerker?
I also see 2h axes and maces talked about but was thinking 2h staff instead along with Glancing Blows for some additional defense.
I don't see any guides or very much chatter on a build like that, what is the reason the 2h mace is better, higher physical damage rolls?

staves are definitely viable, unfortunately i havent done a staff build. my understanding is staff nodes are heavy crit
"
bogossogob wrote:
Based on the POB in the the first page, I've generated a progression gem file (JSON) that I plan to follow. This was generated based exclusively on the gems defined in POB and doesn't consider any temporary skill that this build might recommend. It's a quick way to understand what sockets and gems I should look for at each level and even report if it can be acquired through a quest.

this is really cool, nice work!
"
panterafreak wrote:
Does the Chieftain changes (adding an extra slam on your slam) not give it enough to compete with the Zerker?
I also see 2h axes and maces talked about but was thinking 2h staff instead along with Glancing Blows for some additional defense.
I don't see any guides or very much chatter on a build like that, what is the reason the 2h mace is better, higher physical damage rolls?

theres a bunch of chieftain slam guides being posted

converting 100% to fire is now much easier due to tree changes (magmatic strikes)

i think serker will easily have best dps, jugg best defense, chieftain in middle

i like 2h maces since its old school barbarian and they are generally cheaper/less used than axes or staves
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 19, 2020, 2:24:48 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
bogossogob wrote:

this is really cool, nice work!

Thanks, I got tired of always trying to remember when I can get a given gem and what gear I would need to have to equip it. Nothing that a couple of hours programming to fix it once and for all, I wish we had support for this in POB directly :)
Is the pob link broken or it's something with my pob?
nope its broken because of the new pob patch
question whats the gem orders? like for 4-5-6 links its not really clear
"
Belyiste wrote:
question whats the gem orders? like for 4-5-6 links its not really clear

everything is new

in lvling, ive been using GS, ruthless, fist of war and brutality. you can get this setup at lvl 38

for 5th i will probably us pulverize and 6th melee phys

end of day one harvest sc, lvl 73 prelimary tree

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/AXBBuLLL

about 115k dps with flasks up, but PoB is not account for alot of new tree and skills dmg so probably a fair bit higher

biggest investment was 8c for 25% lions roar. rest is random 1c/1 alch rare. wyrmsigns are gg for us as its a 1 alch 5 link that has good hp and gives rampage and endurance charge synergy. really fun to use in story and in early maps

got through story mode very easily due to new OP crafting (just pick up bases and roll phys mods on maces... by far the strongest melee lvling league thus far)

spec'd into some warcry nodes, the +1 exert one is really OP. warbringer also feels great to use. ive been completely 1-2-3 shotting most bosses with intimidating + seismic + war bringer procs

got into about t3-t5 maps, dps is still great.

big investment of the night; 10c for tidebreaker and beginning to buy 5 link prophecy for early 6 link. with this we should be able to focus on life and push into red maps :)

Last edited by frawrst on Jun 20, 2020, 5:02:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info