[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Last edited by Cenwargh on Jun 20, 2020, 6:18:29 AM
One question where do you put the Watchers eye and Rapid Expansion I cant find it.

Thanks for the build
Is there any reason this build cant just swap in Ice crash? it has 100% phys to cold conversion on the skill itself so shouldn't the skill scale with the same tree?

Also why take call to arms when running multiple warcries? isn't that counter productive?
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 20, 2020, 8:59:27 AM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Is there any reason this build cant just swap in Ice crash? it has 100% phys to cold conversion on the skill itself so shouldn't the skill scale with the same tree?

Also why take call to arms when running multiple warcries? isn't that counter productive?

Dont think theres any reason. We dont scale cold dmg but our aoe nodes and phys nodes aoe on it

I am not using call to arms currently
"
PIECOST wrote:
One question where do you put the Watchers eye and Rapid Expansion I cant find it.

Thanks for the build

Rapids can be put anywhere except the upmost part of tree (needs 40 str)

Watchers eye can be anywhere
Is there a way to make the use of an Awakened Multistrike gem work with the new Warcries (replacing Ruthless)? I am playing Standard, not league and I really liked multistrike before the 3.11 patch with this build.

Multistrike currently is not exerted :(
Last edited by Sanctus13 on Jun 20, 2020, 7:25:36 PM
i tried ur set up with CoH warlod's mark and wyrmsign, still really cluster fuck for the mana do u need like 5 endurance charge to feel comfortable?
"
Belyiste wrote:
i tried ur set up with CoH warlod's mark and wyrmsign, still really cluster fuck for the mana do u need like 5 endurance charge to feel comfortable?

until you get mana leech on a ring/amulet/jewel, better to use an enduring mana flask. wyrmsign doesnt really cut it
day 2 pob

https://pastebin.com/8K6yyyDw

490k ground slam and 900k vaal gs

not including fist of war, or new warcry stuff (double dmg, seismic... war bringer..). lets just say dps is very high

end of day 2 gear, in early red maps, build dps is still insane. since we dont stun lock we must dodge with leap slam alot

Spoiler

bought tidebreaker 10c day 1, 5 link proph 15c total

used a divine and got near max rolls

dropped the boots, amazing res and hp

bought helm for 3c

rings 3c each

bought perfect ryslaths for 2.9 ex... big investment but the best belt for us and a good roll

chest is self crafted with new harvest, will look for a incursion 110+ life and max hp one soon

slamming feels good
"
frawrst wrote:
day 2 pob

https://pastebin.com/8K6yyyDw

490k ground slam and 900k vaal gs

not including fist of war, or new warcry stuff (double dmg, seismic... war bringer..). lets just say dps is very high

end of day 2 gear, in early red maps, build dps is still insane. since we dont stun lock we must dodge with leap slam alot

Spoiler

bought tidebreaker 10c day 1, 5 link proph 15c total

used a divine and got near max rolls

dropped the boots, amazing res and hp

bought helm for 3c

rings 3c each

bought perfect ryslaths for 2.9 ex... big investment but the best belt for us and a good roll

chest is self crafted with new harvest, will look for a incursion 110+ life and max hp one soon

slamming feels good

You got so lucky with that tidebreaker cost, they are up to like 80+c now :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info