[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
day 2 pob

https://pastebin.com/8K6yyyDw

490k ground slam and 900k vaal gs

not including fist of war, or new warcry stuff (double dmg, seismic... war bringer..). lets just say dps is very high

end of day 2 gear, in early red maps, build dps is still insane. since we dont stun lock we must dodge with leap slam alot

Spoiler

bought tidebreaker 10c day 1, 5 link proph 15c total

used a divine and got near max rolls

dropped the boots, amazing res and hp

bought helm for 3c

rings 3c each

bought perfect ryslaths for 2.9 ex... big investment but the best belt for us and a good roll

chest is self crafted with new harvest, will look for a incursion 110+ life and max hp one soon

slamming feels good

Your gear got a lot better on day 2, great stuff :)

I have a few thoughts, but I'm not a good/smart player so I could be wrong on these for any reason.

I have been messing around with the warcries, I can highly recommend Second Wind Support, since we are not using instant warcries we will benefit from +1 use and the cooldown recovery:
- Enduring Cry with Second Wind Support: Allows 2 quick uses for massive life regen, it may even replace a life pot later.. not sure
- Intimidating Cry I believe can also safely have second wind which is nice given it only exerts 2x
- Seismic Cry does not need second wind, since it has 5 uses and we really want the cumulative damage.

I see you're using blood magic for warcries, that's a great idea given the mana issues without gear - I'll be yoinking that :)

I've been using dash so far since it's so fast, but probably need to get to leap slam and take fortify out of main links.

I took all of the warcry speed nodes so I can piano them, not sure if it's efficient and if I'll keep it, but it feels good.

For me the Vaal GS feels a bit weak since it doesn't benefit from all the warcries/exertion, but as a source of stun it's really nice given we got gimped out of it this league.

EDIT: For 3 Verdant Oils (very cheap) you can anoint "Spirit Void" for mana leech/recovery as a solution to mana issues in the early days until you can get it on reasonable gear/jewels. Stats for Spirit Void:
60% increased total Recovery per second from Mana Leech
0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
25% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Mana Leech
Last edited by eaglecnt on Jun 21, 2020, 7:49:55 AM
"
Sanctus13 wrote:
Is there a way to make the use of an Awakened Multistrike gem work with the new Warcries (replacing Ruthless)? I am playing Standard, not league and I really liked multistrike before the 3.11 patch with this build.

Multistrike currently is not exerted :(

youll still do good dmg, but lose out on all the bonus war cry exerts
Isnt using leap slam annoying because it takes up your exerts unless you spend passive points? i've been trying to make dash>second wind work. Dex requirement sucks though.

I was having bad mana issues but i set up CwDt>IC>Warlord mark>Blooc Rage and copied what you did on blood magi war cries. Now I can run all auras and rarely have mana issues with only 63 unreserved
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 21, 2020, 9:54:09 AM
Nevermind
Last edited by leewonk on Jun 21, 2020, 1:51:41 PM
i only have 1790 life right now end of act 9 where did you get all the life from
"
leewonk wrote:
How do you sustain mana? I go OOM in a second and have to spam my mana pot

Ring with physical damage leeched as mana

@frawrst What annoint you think will be the best? Juggernaut for sustain?
"
chrisrippe13 wrote:
i only have 1790 life right now end of act 9 where did you get all the life from

Almost none of you gear has flat life on it and you took all kinds of DPS passives right away rather than spread out a bit and pick up some life node. both of those combined are going to put you in a bad spot. I had ~3.5k hp when finishing act 10
day 3 harvest sc gear

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/frawrst/SlamminInTheNewWorld?i=0&search=class%3DBerserker%26skill%3DGround-Slam%26sort%3Dlife

Spoiler

lvl 90 pob
https://pastebin.com/MPjTMVjX

at 21 watchstones now. got some better jewels, awakened brutality, better chest. at 6800 hp which is nice for t14+ reds

Spoiler

spec'd out of most of the waycry nodes except admonisher and measured fury just go get more hp. not sure if right decision yet, i find myself needing warcry uptime alot more to keep up with late reds. will keep experimenting

Last edited by frawrst on Jun 22, 2020, 9:06:49 AM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Isnt using leap slam annoying because it takes up your exerts unless you spend passive points? i've been trying to make dash>second wind work. Dex requirement sucks though.

I was having bad mana issues but i set up CwDt>IC>Warlord mark>Blooc Rage and copied what you did on blood magi war cries. Now I can run all auras and rarely have mana issues with only 63 unreserved

dash is really good and im considering dropping leap slam for it

warlords mark is good before mana leech, good point!
"
Cenwargh wrote:
"
leewonk wrote:
How do you sustain mana? I go OOM in a second and have to spam my mana pot

Ring with physical damage leeched as mana

@frawrst What annoint you think will be the best? Juggernaut for sustain?

right now im using juggernaut yes, but the mana leech one, or more life, or more dps (wrecking balls)

steadfast is also excellent, just depends what you need

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info