[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
b1ad3poe, I think this is what you're looking for:

I mean i saw some youtube video, where guy in pathofbuilder clicked some menu on lower part of the screen and selected what skill to take for example lvl 1-26, then 27-40 etc. But i dont have this menu, what im doing wrong? can you please tell me?
Last edited by b1ad3poe on Jun 19, 2020, 3:27:16 AM
Because this guy edit his pob for this. Check Zizaran build on yt for example for VD spellsinger. He have very detailed pob, but he spend so much time for this :P In this thread topic author dont make such detailed pob.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
BzyxXx wrote:
Because

Oh, i got it, thank you. I was afraid its me, doing somethign wrong, again. xD
I'm getting an error when trying to load the POB.

Is there a updated link?
"
Nixx wrote:
I'm getting an error when trying to load the POB.

Is there a updated link?

Try this pob -> https://pastebin.com/1wqzDq46

I update new pob from @frawrst and add leveling trees and leveling info in Notes :) If still dont work then maybe update pob with Fork ( https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding )
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
This build will be very strong with the new war bringer update!
Last edited by mylesn on Jun 19, 2020, 8:10:32 AM
"
b1ad3poe wrote:
Hi. I used your build with path of builder, is it possible somehow to exactly know what skill to take at what lvl? Im new and its a bit hard to understand what and when to lvl up? 5. Leveling+skill trees is helpful but still not easy to understand what to lvl up. Thanks in advance.

There are leveling skill trees in the guide
Yep that was a very nice stealth buff to War Bringer.

Berserker's War Bringer has been redesigned. It now causes Warcries to grant 10 Rage (was 5 Rage) per 5 Power if you have less than 25 Rage, and causes them to sacrifice 10 Rage (was 25 Rage) if you have at least 25 Rage. It also causes Exerted Attacks to deal 50% more Damage if a Warcry sacrificed Rage recently.

Increased war cry speed small node change is good if using multiple war cries I guess.

I was considering a switch to slayer, but not anymore - this should be fun :)
"
eaglecnt wrote:

Berserker's War Bringer has been redesigned. It now causes Warcries to grant 10 Rage (was 5 Rage) per 5 Power if you have less than 25 Rage, and causes them to sacrifice 10 Rage (was 25 Rage) if you have at least 25 Rage. It also causes Exerted Attacks to deal 50% more Damage if a Warcry sacrificed Rage recently.

Increased war cry speed small node change is good if using multiple war cries I guess.

I'm not sure why they didn't announce this, even briefly? This change makes this node go from good to insane.
"
mylesn wrote:
"
eaglecnt wrote:

I'm not sure why they didn't announce this, even briefly? This change makes this node go from good to insane.

I would have never found it buried in the patch notes under "Recently Added" - I agree, I have no idea how such a significant change could go without comment. Even the Chieftain change is pretty significant.

Edit: in particular given that there were very explicit teasers for these ascendancy changes that were pretty heavily smashed on reddit.
Last edited by eaglecnt on Jun 19, 2020, 8:22:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info