[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

So spec'd out of the strength stacking build since I don't have the gloves and belt for it and back mostly to what is described here. I saw there was a few tweaks so I changed my passive tree to go higher up on the left side to get more mana reservation so I could fit determination in with all the other auras. I also tried to see how ground slam felt again and now I'm torn.
Here is what I'm grappling with.
-Sunder has a slow wind up and DPS is hard capped if using Fist of War support since you can't change the cool down on FoW. Not a problem on trash, but an issue on AN and bosses.
-Ground slam has lower damage, but anything that you can stun, it doesn't matter. For the most part trash still isn't an issue and the 360degree of Vaal GS is magical. But against bosses and some AN damage is really lacking. Made a MM after clearing a T14 map and couldn't even scratch it, also the boss of the map took forever to kill. Because of the hard CD on FoW, I swapped it out for pulverize.

I am pretty tanky now with max resists, about 56% chaos resist, 6khp and another 400 ES with molten shield on my left click to move so it's up as much as it can.

Knowing I'm on the heavier side of resists, I should change up my rings for damage and the other thought I had, which was a left over of trying to address the slow wind up of sunder I spec'd into Berserking on the passive tree, but now I think those 3 points would be better into raw damage since 1) the rage loss isn't an issue since we are shouting all the time so rage never gets that high OR low and 2) if using ground slam the attack speed is fine anyways.

Oh one last thing I noticed but couldn't figure out why, no matter how many guys I stunned, my endurance charges would not go past 3 on the buff icon, yet in the character screen it clearly shows I can have up to 6... what the?

Thoughts?
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Sep 28, 2022, 11:49:06 AM
Hello, my limit is lvl 11,there is too much damage coming in... Can anyone check my Gear, I don't know how to Upgrade my char to get to higher levels.
Thanks you a lot!
"
Jonas_Sozi wrote:
Hello, my limit is lvl 11,there is too much damage coming in... Can anyone check my Gear, I don't know how to Upgrade my char to get to higher levels.
Thanks you a lot!

I'm assuming by lvl 11, you mean T11 maps.

Your talent tree needs some rework IMHO. You have a lot of points in AoE, which is great for clear but doesn't help you with single targets (bosses and AN Rares). I would remove the points in Brinkmanship and get at least 1 if not 2 Life Mastery passives (+10% health and +50 life).

You should also consider going further up and left in the tree to get +1 max Endurance charges: this will help with phys dmg reduction, resistances and flat damage increase with Tidebreaker. Also, try to see if you can get further mana res nodes, so you can run Pride in addition to Determination. Get the Armour Mastery node to get Determination mana res efficiency.
I'm also not sure the Unique Cluster Jewel is the best choice. Before unspeccing it, try to see the differences in PoB.
Herald of Purity is nice, but I think you'd need the Cicle of Guilt and the right enchants that synergize with it to truly benefit from it.

If you're using Ground Slam, get the Vaal version. It's much much stronger and will give you a great burst.

As far as gear is concerned, I would invest in the following if you can:
- Better amulet. Aul's Uprising is a great choice if you can afford it, allowing you to run another aura (I run Purity of Elements for ailments immunity). A good rare is nice too. Don't forget to annoit it.
- Better boots. Higher rolls for life and res, movement speed.
- Better gloves. I personally don't life Tombfist. There are much better rares with life/res, increased damage and/or attack speed.
- You can find a better right ring on the cheap, especially corrupted ones with additional mods.
- A 6-links Tidebreaker if you can afford it.

HTH
Thank you a lot! I will try it and See what I can afford!
Hey guys.
I am almost done with act 10. Pretty much flat broke. And not sure what I should focus on more to improve my build. Also completely new to end game.

If someone can look at my gear and give me advice I would really appreciate.
"
erjesmith wrote:
Hey guys.
I am almost done with act 10. Pretty much flat broke. And not sure what I should focus on more to improve my build. Also completely new to end game.

hi friend

i understand the console market is very rough and almost ssf

for this reason, you should probably stay in low tier maps, farming currency and most importantly: essences.

essences allow you to target farm basic crafts; life, resistances, on high ilvl drops you find.

looking at your gear; work on 5 linking tidebreaker. this is a long term goal; as a 5 link tidebreaker can socket your ground slam with 4 support gems, and has an innate skill link "endurance charge on stun" which is built into the item. this is a very affordable way to get 6 link dmg.

your helm has nice life roll but thats it. work on a 70+ life helm with 60+ res, keep iding rares and using essences on high lvl helms to get good rolls

same goes for neck, and ruby ring. your iron ring is not terrible, craft another mod onto it and its a good begginer maps item. on necklaces, rings and gloves you can roll "physical damage leeched as mana" which lets you drop your mana flask

chest has 6 sockets and 5 links, but terrible mods. once you have farmed some currency, use an orb of scouring on it and then use essences that give life or resistance rolls until you see close to 100+ life and good resistance

same with boots, all these really have is 25% ms.

beelt is only really giving 58 life and some regen, look for rusted sash or leather belt bases and again, craft some decent ones

gaunts same way, very bad stats

you should get a silver flask, this gives onslaught which is nice for dmg and speed

you dont seem to have resolute technique skilled; you are likely missing a TON of attacks as your accuracy without any + on gear or tree means you have like 50% chance to hit.

try swapping out seismic cry for infernal cry; infernal cry explodes entire screens with this build :)
Thank you so much for your time and effort , I am going to do heist and farm some orbs and hopefully get to improve my overall gear!
"
erjesmith wrote:
Hey guys.

I'm broke long back and one thing i started doing is collecting rares, and selling them for chaos orbs. A complete set of 65+ unknown items goes for 2 orbs and slowly and steadily you'll rake up the currencies. I modified my filter early and got so many chaos orbs.
"
HyperNova9248 wrote:
"
erjesmith wrote:
Hey guys.

I'm broke long back and one thing i started doing is collecting rares, and selling them for chaos orbs. A complete set of 65+ unknown items goes for 2 orbs and slowly and steadily you'll rake up the currencies. I modified my filter early and got so many chaos orbs.

this is known as chaos recipe and is indeed a great way to build up starting currency

unfortunately you do need to spend some irl $$$ to get enough tabs to make it "effiecient" as you will often build up a huge stockpile of items, but rings and amulets will be the bottleneck

still, good advice :)
Almost there, can anyone suggest what to improve from here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info