[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

correct! you can scale tec slam via phys dmg, melee dmg, area dmg, fire damage and ele dmg :)

be sure to convert the last 40% via chieftain ascend, avatar of fire, or fire mastery nodes
Last edited by frawrst on Nov 17, 2022, 1:08:27 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
correct! you can scale tec slam via phys dmg, melee dmg, area dmg, fire damage and ele dmg :)

be sure to convert the last 40% via chieftain ascend, avatar of fire, or fire mastery nodes

Awesome,thanks! Sometimes their wording can be a bit tricky and I got it in my own head "Wait, this does scale it, right?" but I had to be sure lol. I opted for the Fire conversion node as Lava Lash is right there (though why Tec Slam doesn't give full conversion in the gem like Ice Crash got changed for it is beyond me). Definitely going to play around with some Cluster Jewel setups, possibly even using 2 larges, Towering Threat + Titanic Swings mediums look really juicy (so many other possibilities too).

Really want to use Anger, but even with 2 small clusters that have the big reduction to reservation cost anger + grace + determ might be tough. Forgoing grace is tempting as that dex requirement gets annoying REALLY fast
"
mslee017 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Awesome,thanks! Sometimes their wording can be a bit tricky and I got it in my own head "Wait, this does scale it, right?" but I had to be sure lol. I opted for the Fire conversion node as Lava Lash is right there (though why Tec Slam doesn't give full conversion in the gem like Ice Crash got changed for it is beyond me). Definitely going to play around with some Cluster Jewel setups, possibly even using 2 larges, Towering Threat + Titanic Swings mediums look really juicy (so many other possibilities too).

Really want to use Anger, but even with 2 small clusters that have the big reduction to reservation cost anger + grace + determ might be tough. Forgoing grace is tempting as that dex requirement gets annoying REALLY fast

yeah its a weird one. ice crash is really good for full conversion, its also the highest effective dmg ability in the game iirc

anger is really good but i agree, i prefer defensive auras for this state of the game
volcanic fissure looks fairly strong mechanically, the projs can all shotgun.

nice ideas for fire conversion slammer
will probably level as new fire slam skill, looks like good range and aoe
"
frawrst wrote:

Mind updating the pob? Or nothing really changes? I like slam builds and this looks hella fun with the new skill.
"
PwnageHippie wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Mind updating the pob? Or nothing really changes? I like slam builds and this looks hella fun with the new skill.

the pob is 99% the same, ggg hasnt changed any of our skills/trees since 3.16

if you go the fire skill, get fire mastery for 40% conversion, swap in herald of ash and lava lash etc, drop brutality

we'll have to see the numbers and what type of vaal version it has
This build looks pretty fun, and has been on my list of builds to play for a couple leagues now. I also might be converting it to volcanic fissure when that gets added. In the meantime, though, I've decided to clean up the POB for my use and thought others here might want to borrow it. Each passive tree has its own skill and item set to go with it. Biggest thi If there's something I've missed with it please let me know.
https://pastebin.com/JmQ9tNKK

Edit: Forgot to add the eldritch implicits to the boots in the endgame mapping item set. Notable implicits I found are:

Searing Exarch:
-Movement Speed
-Action Speed
-Chaos Resistance
-Damage per Endurance Charge
-Onslaught Effect

Eater of Worlds:
-Increased Armour from Helmet and Gloves
-Regen Life per Endurance Charge
-Warcry Speed
Last edited by PearlEmperor on Dec 2, 2022, 12:21:42 PM
"
PearlEmperor wrote:
This build looks pretty fun, and has been on my list of builds to play for a couple leagues now. I also might be converting it to volcanic fissure when that gets added. In the meantime, though, I've decided to clean up the POB for my use and thought others here might want to borrow it. Each passive tree has its own skill and item set to go with it. Biggest thi If there's something I've missed with it please let me know.

Edit: Forgot to add the eldritch implicits to the boots in the endgame mapping item set. Notable implicits I found are:

Searing Exarch:
-Movement Speed
-Action Speed
-Chaos Resistance
-Onslaught Effect

Eater of Worlds:
-Warcry Speed

thanks for cleaning up and combining some of the pobs! yes this looks pretty correct; i do see some stuff like clarity + arrogance but i am guessing it is a viable way to resolve mana issues early! nice work!

one small thing; i used cannabalistic rite when i used lifetap on groundslam, as i had acquired a headhunter (which bricks phys mana leech).

so unless you are encountering this issue, you can drop the canabalistic tree (altho i will admit, lifetap on main attack skills lets us reserve all our mana and make different aura setups work)
Last edited by frawrst on Dec 3, 2022, 12:13:26 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
PearlEmperor wrote:

Searing Exarch:
-Movement Speed
-Action Speed
-Chaos Resistance
-Onslaught Effect

Eater of Worlds:
-Warcry Speed

thanks for cleaning up and combining some of the pobs! yes this looks pretty correct; i do see some stuff like clarity + arrogance but i am guessing it is a viable way to resolve mana issues early! nice work!

one small thing; i used cannabalistic rite when i used lifetap on groundslam, as i had acquired a headhunter (which bricks phys mana leech).

so unless you are encountering this issue, you can drop the canabalistic tree (altho i will admit, lifetap on main attack skills lets us reserve all our mana and make different aura setups work)

Completely missed that cannibalistic rite wasn't doing anything for the build. Nice catch. I've moved those points back to the mace cluster on the left for some extra damage, and the mastery is an easy fix. The arrogance clarity setup is a favorite of mine for solving early mana issues, and it works perfectly here as well. Just need to make sure it's not linked with anything else, and you don't even need that high level here. Did the whole campaign on a level 7.
Updated POB: https://pastebin.com/4qRb9TCQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info