[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Yeah i know that, your damage is rather spectacular and believe me i did try to emulate what you did but failed miserably.
I do find it interesting that on day 2 you were into like T14 reds.
Also spent 1 div, 100c, 60 fuses, lvl 21 vaal molten shell etc.
And then 4 days into league you completed your atlas, farmed 25 divines in the previous weekend and drop the build to make a faster mapper?
Mate you are in a different world to the rest of us.

ha, i guess this may be true. im not sure how valuable this guide is anymore since i play it from a different perspective it seems
"
mircica wrote:
Hello all,first league playing as a berserker, so all of you are encouraging to play with Sunder this league instead of Vaal Ground Slam?

If not using Tidebreaker then what are you using? still 2H maces or went for 1H and shield?

Frawrst could you please post an updated skill tree please? the old one is quite vague, I see most people going for Berserking and Kinetic Impacts nodes.

Thanks for the build it's quite fun I am trying to play with 3 cries, feels a bit squishy

brutus lead sprinkler str stacker uses 1h + shield

sunder feels really good this patch, try it out. the good thing about this build is that it works with all slams

the post i had on day 4 was my latest skill tree; i dont have a new one. you can check in pob the dps power of each node to see if its worth it to travel for you

glad you are enjoying
"

I.. I'm still using it... but again I'm super green to the game entirely. I have about 4-5 divines saved up, what should I be buying to further my progress? From what you've said looks like I need a weapon upgrade, but doesn't that mean I need another way to get endurance charges? Or solely rely on them from enduring cry?

hi friend

when i said you wont find tidebreaker on poe ninja, it is because after first few days of league, the lvl cut off is very high (98+ usually).

this means people who play the game alot are viewable, not average players

people who are on leaderboards upgrade to a very powerful rare mace/axe/staff with slam builds

there are many ways to solve endurance charge generation, via gems, enduring cry, passive skills on tree, cluster jewels etc

many options for you ^^
Ah, well after asking around on another tech forum I was suggested to alter the build to a strength stacking build - https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&skill=Sunder&sort=dps
As I said, I'm really really green to PoE.
These are obviously much more expensive builds, but power is power. But I have about 8 divines worth of currency I'd like to use to further progress in the game.
"
Ah, well after asking around on another tech forum I was suggested to alter the build to a strength stacking build - https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&skill=Sunder&sort=dps
As I said, I'm really really green to PoE.
These are obviously much more expensive builds, but power is power. But I have about 8 divines worth of currency I'd like to use to further progress in the game.

hi

what is your question
What does end game gear look like for this build?
"

i post my pob every league with this as my starter, you can find the pobs throughout the thread

i dont push this build to kill ubers, but on first page you can see someone as feedback and their pob from 3.10 where they pushed it to 300m+ dps
I'm having so much fun with this build. On my way to keep improving. Need to six link my Tidebreaker, replace loreweave, improve one iron ring and replace amulet. I'm not super into war cries and love my golem. Vengeance is keeping me safe from attack from backside. Belt is a lucky buy since it's helping pride. Every time I get a divine I'm incrementing one by one. I'm so far going good in lower level maps. Mana is running out sometimes and I'm using flask to compensate. Need to work on it. I use vaal double strike during difficult enemies, need to replace it for some nice passive attack.

"
I'm having so much fun with this build. On my way to keep improving. Need to six link my Tidebreaker, replace loreweave, improve one iron ring and replace amulet. I'm not super into war cries and love my golem. Vengeance is keeping me safe from attack from backside. Belt is a lucky buy since it's helping pride. Every time I get a divine I'm incrementing one by one. I'm so far going good in lower level maps. Mana is running out sometimes and I'm using flask to compensate. Need to work on it. I use vaal double strike during difficult enemies, need to replace it for some nice passive attack.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

really awesome to see this build working in the wonky console market meta!

looks like youre learning how to expand your build yourself! excellent work :)
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
frawrst wrote:
"

i post my pob every league with this as my starter, you can find the pobs throughout the thread

i dont push this build to kill ubers, but on first page you can see someone as feedback and their pob from 3.10 where they pushed it to 300m+ dps

Oh I see your level95 pastebin, I did try the strenght stacking, but need different gloves/belt/helm as I was noticeably weaker. I may respec back to the build here, but just was looking for something different to help push further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info