[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

POE Ninja seems to favour the strength stacking sunder build style.
If i can generate some currency i will give it a go. Personally like some block with a shield so may suit me better.
Hey frawrst. Quick summery of the things I think do differently:

I use Ground Slam with Impale on my six link (plus Watcher's Eye - 25% impale chance/Intimidate while using Pride and the Harpooner 30% passive) Shockwave, Aw.Melee Physical, Brutality, Pulverise, Shockwave.

, the mana res. passives, Armour mastery and Enlighten lets me run Pride, Determination, Purity of Elements, Herald of Purity and Blood and Sand.

increased damage against chilled enemies for the Two-Handed mastery.

Because of the immunity from Purity of Elements, I've changed "Remove an Ailment when you warcry" with "20% increased damage for each time you Warcried recently".

I also took Kinetic Impacts and the "40% increase damage with hits against Rare and Unique enemies" mastery.

I use

and 40% Ground Slam damage enchant on my helm. You can also check my profile, but I think these are the biggest differences.

My first question. Fighting High tear content requires a lot of movement. Should I change one of my support gems with Faster Attacks, so I could land more attacks in the damage windows I have.

My second question. I die a lot. I have no problem with Juiced up Tier 16 maps, but End game content like Maven, Elder, Shaper, Sirius, Guardians, League specific bosses are hard for me. I have decent damage, I think, but I rarely survive to dish it out.

My third question. Should I change Circle of guilt with a good rare ring with chaos res. and life? Or something better.(I have 17% chaos resistance)

Over all I want to improve my defenses but I can't think of a way to do so.

I will appreciate your help. I am loving your build. I am playing it almost 2 years now. Thank you!

Last edited by mvmilev on Sep 5, 2022, 3:54:03 PM
Heyho, just a noob question: Is it solely armour stacking? What about spell block and spell suppression? Do you add evasion to the build? Actually, I am mostly dying from spells, but res are capped.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Getting frustrated here lol.
Not the best player but high level yellow maps are giving me a hard time, just feels i have no defense even with 5 end charges with 90% phys reduction. Ele resists are as per spec 90/89/89 and chaos is low at +6%. On pantheon i am using Lunaris/Shakiri.
Flasks you can see on my league char.
Any help appreciated with regard to suvivability. Health is 4600 so is a bit low.
OP did recommend a rare helm but i feel Devoto's would be hard to beat and the same for the boots Redblade tramplers.
Unfortunately i haven't been lucky regarding currency so please bear that in mind.
Love the build and i wish i had the currency to buy and use a 900+ dps staff to get some block but at 100 div that will never happen
Thanks

your health is way too low, you want to be pushing 6k

uniques are nice and cheap but nothing replaces strong life and good mod rares
"
Hi Frawst, Just looking for a little advice. I know there's a few upgrades out there for me, but I'm finding myself more squishy than I would like and was wondering where best to focus. I also find my damage is decent, but could be a lot better.

Thanks!

get a vaal GS, its very strong

get life rolls on boots and amulet, better ring then 50

use 18 more abrasive catalysts on belt

get awkwned brut and awakend melee phys

"
EDMOSES wrote:
POE Ninja seems to favour the strength stacking sunder build style.
If i can generate some currency i will give it a go. Personally like some block with a shield so may suit me better.

str stacking with brutus is pretty good, but need alt ailments to really scale

i did it in 3.17 and it was strong
"
mvmilev wrote:
Hey frawrst. Quick summery of the things I think do differently:

I use Ground Slam with Impale on my six link (plus Watcher's Eye - 25% impale chance/Intimidate while using Pride and the Harpooner 30% passive) Shockwave, Aw.Melee Physical, Brutality, Pulverise, Shockwave.

, the mana res. passives, Armour mastery and Enlighten lets me run Pride, Determination, Purity of Elements, Herald of Purity and Blood and Sand.

increased damage against chilled enemies for the Two-Handed mastery.

Because of the immunity from Purity of Elements, I've changed "Remove an Ailment when you warcry" with "20% increased damage for each time you Warcried recently".

I also took Kinetic Impacts and the "40% increase damage with hits against Rare and Unique enemies" mastery.

I use

and 40% Ground Slam damage enchant on my helm. You can also check my profile, but I think these are the biggest differences.

My first question. Fighting High tear content requires a lot of movement. Should I change one of my support gems with Faster Attacks, so I could land more attacks in the damage windows I have.

My second question. I die a lot. I have no problem with Juiced up Tier 16 maps, but End game content like Maven, Elder, Shaper, Sirius, Guardians, League specific bosses are hard for me. I have decent damage, I think, but I rarely survive to dish it out.

My third question. Should I change Circle of guilt with a good rare ring with chaos res. and life? Or something better.(I have 17% chaos resistance)

Over all I want to improve my defenses but I can't think of a way to do so.

I will appreciate your help. I am loving your build. I am playing it almost 2 years now. Thank you!

some really nice stuff! pride auls is tasty

get berserk effect enchant helm imo

1. i dont like faster attacks at all, get double attack speed jewels or remove pulverize/melee phys to get rid of attack speed debuff

2. capped spell supression is mandatory for bossing imo

3. the more chaos res the better, herald of purity effect is a strong dps affix
"
Slaygut wrote:
Heyho, just a noob question: Is it solely armour stacking? What about spell block and spell suppression? Do you add evasion to the build? Actually, I am mostly dying from spells, but res are capped.

you need to roll evasion/armor bases for spell supression, ofc it is possible but needs good luck with rolls/gearing :)

and yes, for bosses capped spell supress is pretty mandatory
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Slaygut wrote:

you need to roll evasion/armor bases for spell supression, ofc it is possible but needs good luck with rolls/gearing :)

and yes, for bosses capped spell supress is pretty mandatory

Thanks, so I am going to change the armour class to dex/str-armour.
Thanks for the build. I'm a casual player. I'm experiencing so much fun playing and a clear path to follow and move through. I'm playing on xbox and I've leaned towards more casual setup and button play. But still I'm getting high clearance. I'm slowly move forward to end game content and hoping this time I'll get more map playings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info