[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
Keyen wrote:

-Resistances, as in a multiplier. I hit against 51% fire resist (EE being fire damage), -24% lightning resistance (PoB is missing elemental army lightning and fire), -39% cold resistance. So I hit for *0.49 for fire, * 1.24 for lightning, *1.39 for cold.

According to your PoB, Resistances should be *0.39 for fire, *1.14 for lightning, *1.39 for cold.

Elemental army is the same exposure as Frost Bomb and only the highest damage type will be count. So there should not have another exposure except Cold.
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:

pure Physical-Terminus Est
DPS 0.72M * 14 = 10.08M
-----------------------------------------

If it is the same as the patch note, I think you should do another build.

I'm pretty okay with 10m dps clear from faster specters that come on top of a super tanky build.

I'm gonna give it a try still and for sure play a physical form hoping for an impale paradoxica end game.
can someone tell me, how deep you get in delve with this build? more than 700?
"
poposun wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

-Resistances, as in a multiplier. I hit against 51% fire resist (EE being fire damage), -24% lightning resistance (PoB is missing elemental army lightning and fire), -39% cold resistance. So I hit for *0.49 for fire, * 1.24 for lightning, *1.39 for cold.

According to your PoB, Resistances should be *0.39 for fire, *1.14 for lightning, *1.39 for cold.

Elemental army is the same exposure as Frost Bomb and only the highest damage type will be count. So there should not have another exposure except Cold.

You can have only one exposure per element. You can have frost bomb + scorching ray, both applying the debuff.However, i'm not sure if you can apply multiple source of exposure from a single source (but at the very least, you could stack elemental army lightning with frost bomb) I Asked that yesterday, some people said yes. But I can change it anyway, no big deal.It's actually encouraging if it's the only problem you found :p
Hey Guys u could still use oro's ? and use the triad grip to convert the phys from the gem ontop of your oro's.

I dunno if this is possible but its what i was thinking to use and go coc.
"
takeda85 wrote:
Hey Guys u could still use oro's ? and use the triad grip to convert the phys from the gem ontop of your oro's.

I dunno if this is possible but its what i was thinking to use and go coc.

It should work in theory. You could just test slotting jewel in PoB that says Minions have 100% of physical damage converted to fire. I would assume PoB would calculate it but unsure ingame.
What are you thoughts on some of the losses to max res from Ahns changes? Do you think it will feel noticeably less tanky without the extra max chaos res from the shield?
I have no experience whatsoever with Animate Weapon what do you think is going to be better for league starting Animate Weapon and for Chains of Command later,Scion or Witch?
"
VenturaD wrote:
I have no experience whatsoever with Animate Weapon what do you think is going to be better for league starting Animate Weapon and for Chains of Command later,Scion or Witch?

This build is based off chains of command, and scion is needed to get Pathfinder nodes.

You spawn your weapons with writhing jar flasks as your AG kills them.

If you want pure AW I would go necro, running AW on a 5 or 6 link helm (+gem levels not as big here but are nice) for your clear and run a 6 link impale skeleton setup.

I did A8 sirus on 444k impale skeles (in PoB so no impale calculation) and the fights were around 3 mins.
"
AutoQQ wrote:
"
VenturaD wrote:

This build is based off chains of command, and scion is needed to get Pathfinder nodes.

You spawn your weapons with writhing jar flasks as your AG kills them.

If you want pure AW I would go necro, running AW on a 5 or 6 link helm (+gem levels not as big here but are nice) for your clear and run a 6 link impale skeleton setup.

I did A8 sirus on 444k impale skeles (in PoB so no impale calculation) and the fights were around 3 mins.
Ok thanks i will try and league start as Scion then buy Chains of Command later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info