[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

Thanks for your reply ! I followed your advices, it seems better with the flasks now :) !

What is the priority stats for abyss jewels ? I was focused on flat minion deal fire damage, minion speed and maximum life, but "minion deal increased damage" seems good too.
Last edited by VidarNanowish on Sep 22, 2019, 11:41:34 AM
"
VidarNanowish wrote:
Thanks for your reply ! I followed your advices, it seems better with the flasks now :) !

What is the priority stats for abyss jewels ? I was focused on flat minion deal fire damage, minion speed and maximum life, but "minion deal increased damage" seems good too.

I saw your character.
The most necessary jewel for you would be "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you".
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/KlDb2BqU5

The higher the mod, the higher the priority.
Low cost
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/EB6KMG4S5
High cost
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/veP5QgJCE

High Life
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/6zkDv8kiG
Thanks for your reply :) nice links and jewels

I killed very fast Uber Elder with my current stuff (I don't know right the fight), died 2 times
How about breach gem on elder? The lots of minions give a lot of animated weapons.
"
Azarath wrote:
How about breach gem on elder? The lots of minions give a lot of animated weapons.

Build that can defeat red elder.
It is a build that can not beat uber elder.

I have never tried breach gem with red elder.
Perhaps many of the necessary souls may not work.
killing UE with chains of command build is impressive, not sure if no one done that before, but at least I can't find any video of people doing it.
"
insobyr wrote:
killing UE with chains of command build is impressive, not sure if no one done that before, but at least I can't find any video of people doing it.

Thanks for your comment.

What you need to fight with uber elder
High life of Animate Weapon
Life recovery ability of Animate Weapon
Reduces damage taken by Animate Weapon
Spawn a lot of Animate Weapon

I might be able to defeat Uber elder.
However, I think it will be a different build.

I can't think of a way to defeat Uber elder while maintaining high map farm power.

I would like to see a video of killing uber elder using chains of command.
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
insobyr wrote:

Thanks for your comment.

I can't think of a way to defeat Uber elder while maintaining high map farm power.

I am trying a different setup in order to do it. My goal is to make AG has high enough damage to take down UE all by himself, the weapons are just too squishy in such fight I straight up gave up hope on them.

My AG is using double Malachai shields and +1 PC crown of eyes so ends up having 8 maximum power charge, 40% chance to gain power charge on hit and 300% crit multi from the gloves. PoB shows it has about 2m shaper dps hopefully it's enough, but I am wondering if scion is good class for my setup, AG seems still easy to die in UE fight, the extra tankiness from Guardian/Necro may help.
"
insobyr wrote:
"
TENPURAUDON wrote:
"
insobyr wrote:

Thanks for your comment.

I am trying a different setup in order to do it. My goal is to make AG has high enough damage to take down UE all by himself, the weapons are just too squishy in such fight I straight up gave up hope on them.

My AG is using double Malachai shields and +1 PC crown of eyes so ends up having 8 maximum power charge, 40% chance to gain power charge on hit and 300% crit multi from the gloves. PoB shows it has about 2m shaper dps hopefully it's enough, but I am wondering if scion is good class for my setup, AG seems still easy to die in UE fight, the extra tankiness from Guardian/Necro may help.

interesting!
Please tell me the result if possible.
Leveling for this build now, but I've never used Timeless Jewels before because I didn't enjoy Legion. How important is the specific roll on it? From checking the wiki I know that having it be "Xibaqua" is the most important part, but does it matter how many were sacrificed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info