[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
memonemo wrote:
"
Tr1d wrote:
Tried to play normal AW but summoning 14 weapons is pain...

Right now I'm at lost, dunno where to go with this build... :/

well i started necro atm lvl 40... animate weapon / specters / and carrion golem with zombie .. probably will go for animated guardian aswell if i find achance and later i will focus on gear so far it's good at lvling .. nice clear ..nice damage physical scaling is nice aswell

Doing what I can to save my Scion but so far everything going in vain... friends 10 level + on maps :(
Why guardian/pathfinder and not necro/pathfinder
This build is no longer tanky like before. A "pure physical pds" maybe better. A Starfore instead of Oro?
Last edited by Luc_chi_cam_ma on Mar 15, 2020, 4:22:15 AM
"
wynta wrote:
Why guardian/pathfinder and not necro/pathfinder

Necro gives pure damage and offerings to us. Guardian gives onslaught to all and phys reduction, as well as some hp regen.
"
This build is no longer tanky like before. A "pure physical pds" maybe better. A Starfore instead of Oro?

I have not tested.
Terminus Est might be better.
Hey, out of curiosity have you thought about using "Energy leech support" with the animate weapons, since it's pretty insane multiplier and your summons have Energy shield due to Grave Intentions
"
Rexitus wrote:
Hey, out of curiosity have you thought about using "Energy leech support" with the animate weapons, since it's pretty insane multiplier and your summons have Energy shield due to Grave Intentions

24% more damage while on full ES
or
39% more damage while leeching ES

I think the minion defense will be higher.
But the damage is low.
How are you guys doing in this patch? I'm struggling to keep my lvl 20 CoC animated weapons above 8 minions with Infernal Legion enabled on AG.
It's my first time playing this build but by watching videos from last patch, nerf-hammer hit hard. I would be fine with lowering number of animated weapons, but adding the cooldown to Chains of Command trigger ability makes weapon sustain really hard to achieve for me.

how is the build working with the rework?
Last edited by Kranor42 on Mar 17, 2020, 8:54:42 PM
I've been playing this build in the delirium league and so far so good, the dmg is indeed lower but its still manageable, the clear is about as fast, i have yet to test it against the very endgame but for mapping purposes its just as good and much much cheaper (you can make the anime guardian work with 20c).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info