[3.9] Animate Weapon Chains of Command powerful life flask Build /

"
Keyen wrote:
"
poposun wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

-Resistances, as in a multiplier. I hit against 51% fire resist (EE being fire damage), -24% lightning resistance (PoB is missing elemental army lightning and fire), -39% cold resistance. So I hit for *0.49 for fire, * 1.24 for lightning, *1.39 for cold.

According to your PoB, Resistances should be *0.39 for fire, *1.14 for lightning, *1.39 for cold.

Elemental army is the same exposure as Frost Bomb and only the highest damage type will be count. So there should not have another exposure except Cold.

You can have only one exposure per element. You can have frost bomb + scorching ray, both applying the debuff.However, i'm not sure if you can apply multiple source of exposure from a single source (but at the very least, you could stack elemental army lightning with frost bomb) I Asked that yesterday, some people said yes. But I can change it anyway, no big deal.It's actually encouraging if it's the only problem you found :p

Two Exposures apply.

What I tested is PvP.
Wave of conviction and Elemental Army.
It works at the same time if the attributes are different.

An example
Wave of Conviction -25% Fire
Elemental Army -10% Lightning

--------------------------
Wave of conviction alone applies two Exposures.

But very rare.
Even if fire and lightning damage are the same, they are random.

An example
1hit fire
2hit lightning
3hit lightning
4hit lightning
5hit fire
6hit lightning
7hit fire and lightning
8hit fire

You can see by trying it out on PvP.
is this build still viable as a leauge starter or would it be better to go on a 5/6 link AW ?
so what is the latest pastepin we will work on .. the skill tree .. thanks for advance
"
Kloner89 wrote:
is this build still viable as a leauge starter or would it be better to go on a 5/6 link AW ?

AW Gem doesn't think much about building.
So I can't tell which is better.
See the build guide.
This build has been greatly narfed.

Uploaded comparison video.
thinking using 6L AW on chains of command for the number of Weapon numbers.
Tried to play normal AW but summoning 14 weapons is pain...

Right now I'm at lost, dunno where to go with this build... :/
Last edited by Tr1d on Mar 14, 2020, 11:57:29 AM
"
Tr1d wrote:
Tried to play normal AW but summoning 14 weapons is pain...

Right now I'm at lost, dunno where to go with this build... :/

well i started necro atm lvl 40... animate weapon / specters / and carrion golem with zombie .. probably will go for animated guardian aswell if i find achance and later i will focus on gear so far it's good at lvling .. nice clear ..nice damage physical scaling is nice aswell
Thanks for posting comparison video. Going to roll something else for 2nd character.
Did they chance the infernal legion and Chains of Command interaction?
I run infernal on my guardian and pop flasks and watch as his aura kills 15 worms and spawns 2 weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info