[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

"
natherox wrote:
"
Fallbringer wrote:
Since i don't have a lv 4 Enlighten I can't run all 3 auras. Which one should I drop?
Herald of Ash if you don't care about QoL, otherwise Hatred.

Even though i lose way more damage when i turn off Hatred?
Hey, question about bandit choice. Since this is a crit build wouldn't helping alira be better than kill all?
"
Fallbringer wrote:
"
natherox wrote:
"
Fallbringer wrote:
Since i don't have a lv 4 Enlighten I can't run all 3 auras. Which one should I drop?

Tool tip doesn't matter. In PoB Wrath should be better than Hatred.
"
highwind123 wrote:
Hey, question about bandit choice. Since this is a crit build wouldn't helping alira be better than kill all?
Maybe if you struggle with resistances. +2 Points generally better and more versatile.
"
natherox wrote:
"
Fallbringer wrote:
"
natherox wrote:

Tool tip doesn't matter. In PoB Wrath should be better than Hatred.

According to PoB I lose 80k more damage when turning off Herald of Ash instead of turning off Hatred :/
"
Fallbringer wrote:
According to PoB I lose 80k more damage when turning off Herald of Ash instead of turning off Hatred :/
Do whats best for you and your build. ;)
what will be better in wand craft increased spell damage 54% or increased cold damage 54% ?
Last edited by mate200 on Sep 26, 2019, 9:05:46 PM
https://pastebin.com/NWQHZqr1

SO I decided to switch to Divine Ire from my Venom Gyre build....I'm doing a decent amount of DPS but I feel like I messed up somewhere...advice on what I need to change would help :)

Life regen/leech seems to be a problem not sure how you survive without a life flask.

Just lmk what I should fix

Thanks!
IGN: Delran
Last edited by Delran2 on Sep 30, 2019, 8:31:30 AM
Hello bro. I actually found ways to upgrade your build so that you dont have to waste 14 points into reduced mana cost of skills. Just run inspiration instead of controlled destruction and change deep thoughts into arcane will. Boom! all mana problems are gone no matter what kind of cast u manage to get. It also solves all stats requirements (you don't need any str/dex on your items unless you run some high dex requiring helmet base) and you get way more life. You have to skip one jewel though but it's not worth to use up 4 points into 1 jewel anyway :) https://pastebin.com/1sucJyx5 That's the tree im running atm anyway. Cheers
"
mate200 wrote:
what will be better in wand craft increased spell damage 54% or increased cold damage 54% ?
Spell damage with the chaos craft is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info