[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

Hi! Doing an Eternity Shroud build has been a dream of mine for some time, and with Harvest it's finally within reach for me. I'm not at the stage where I'm one-shotting every boss (though I did manage Al-Hezmin in 3 shots) so I'm hoping you could give me some advice.

Mainly the wands I'm using. These are the wands I'm using, mostly crafted with some Harvest help. Is +1 phys gems worse than gain ele as chaos?

Also, since I'm not using lightning conversion Watcher's Eye atm, I still have phys to lightning socketed to convert everything to lightning. But, the "Divine Wrath" notable (allocated with Thread of Hope) converts 25% of the phys to lightning. With that and another 25% phys to lightning conversion mod from gloves (which I haven't crafted) I should be able to ditch the conversion Watcher's Eye mod right?
"
marcellusp wrote:
Hi! Doing an Eternity Shroud build has been a dream of mine for some time, and with Harvest it's finally within reach for me. I'm not at the stage where I'm one-shotting every boss (though I did manage Al-Hezmin in 3 shots) so I'm hoping you could give me some advice.

Mainly the wands I'm using. These are the wands I'm using, mostly crafted with some Harvest help. Is +1 phys gems worse than gain ele as chaos?

Also, since I'm not using lightning conversion Watcher's Eye atm, I still have phys to lightning socketed to convert everything to lightning. But, the "Divine Wrath" notable (allocated with Thread of Hope) converts 25% of the phys to lightning. With that and another 25% phys to lightning conversion mod from gloves (which I haven't crafted) I should be able to ditch the conversion Watcher's Eye mod right?
The great thing about Harvest is the ability to craft some awesome weapons for this build. The +1 mod on both wands is better than the ele as chaos. That alone adds around 3mil more dmg on my existing build.

As for the watchers eye, I think that's a great improvement. Makes getting the Hatred and other Wrath mod a lot more feasible without a dmg loss if the gloves are crafted correctly.
Last edited by natherox on Aug 13, 2020, 12:15:57 PM
"
natherox wrote:
"
marcellusp wrote:

The great thing about Harvest is the ability to craft some awesome weapons for this build. The +1 mod on both wands is better than the ele as chaos. That alone adds around 3mil more dmg on my existing build.

As for the watchers eye, I think that's a great improvement. Makes getting the Hatred and other Wrath mod a lot more feasible without a dmg loss if the gloves are crafted correctly.

Thanks! Really reassuring to know I'm on the right track. One more thing though, I already have an Unnatural Instinct slotted in Witch but I'm not sure what it's for.

At first I thought it was for the reduced Herald reservation and increased Herald effect (for HoA) but I can still reserve HoA, wrath, and Pride using Enlighten and the other reduced reservation notable

With a -3 cost of channeling skills, the other channeling notable, and inspiration I was also able to outregen Divine Ire's mana cost, so the mana nodes also aren't too useful.

They cost 7.5-8ex now so it's a pretty steep price when it could've bought an awakener orb and more.
Is this guide still good for 3.12? Just wondering cause I'm pretty interested about divine ire.
"
SmematoWendy wrote:
Is this guide still good for 3.12? Just wondering cause I'm pretty interested about divine ire.

Its possible, but without harvest crafting youre going to be spending alot of alteration orbs to try and get this gear. The call of the Brotherhood are 400c as of right now each and those are unshaped. I wouldn't recommend this build early in the league.
Hey, love the build and the concept I played it in heist but how is it looking for ritual is it still viable? I don't see too many nerfs.
I'm also interested in this build. PoB seems to think it still works but the multi-conversion of elemental to extra chaos seems almost too good to be true. Is anyone running this in Ritual?
I ended up going for it, and this build definitely still works. It's pretty high investment and extremely squishy, but a lot of fun. I'd recommend getting to 95 or so before running the build because I'm one-shotting conquerers and killing last phase of A8 Sirus in a couple shots but I still die all the time in maps. I may just be bad at this game but I haven't gotten above 10% xp since switching. Worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info