[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

"
natherox wrote:
"
gabscene wrote:
Is EK viable with this build as well?
Yes! I am actually working on a variant right now I plan to post on this guide.

Nice! Thanks OP :)
Hi, is it possible for this build to go ES based and maybe CI without sacrificing much dmg?
"
gabscene wrote:
Hi, is it possible for this build to go ES based and maybe CI without sacrificing much dmg?
No
"
natherox wrote:
"
gabscene wrote:
No

Okay, i will go life-based. Waiting for your EK variant guide to be done so that I can begin :)
Does a dual-influenced (shaped + hunter) item count as a shaped item for the Eternity Shroud mod?
"
gabscene wrote:
Does a dual-influenced (shaped + hunter) item count as a shaped item for the Eternity Shroud mod?
From what I can tell it should work.
"
gabscene wrote:

it is possible, not hard at all, just low ES 4-5k chaos inmune tho!.
You can craft some pretty decent weapons without having to multi mod this league.

"
Benzyi wrote:
You can craft some pretty decent weapons without having to multi mod this league.

That's pretty juicy.
Currently trying to craft another 1, the crit is a bitch to roll because the seed crafts are so rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info