[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

Any update for the build?I am looking forward to this.
Also i have a question/suggestion what about MoM and EB ?I think it could solve mana problems.
oh interesting, didn't know this thread existed.

im doing self cast divine ire trickster and even without the eternity shroud shenanigans you can get pretty serious damage.
im using duskdawn (heavily underrated unique) and i can get upwards of something like 20 million damage a blast. but im actually using three dragons so i can freeze things and building very tanky.

so my current damage hits around 10-11 million per blast. and again im very tanky. cluster jewels are op as fuck this league
"
xMustard wrote:
oh interesting, didn't know this thread existed.

im doing self cast divine ire trickster and even without the eternity shroud shenanigans you can get pretty serious damage.
im using duskdawn (heavily underrated unique) and i can get upwards of something like 20 million damage a blast. but im actually using three dragons so i can freeze things and building very tanky.

so my current damage hits around 10-11 million per blast. and again im very tanky. cluster jewels are op as fuck this league

Could you please share your POB?

And what do you guys think about CI version? Is it worth or losing life from ghost shroud is too bad?
Can anyone help me with build? I had some items on std so tried it, but its not even close to 50kk, moreover some t16 bosses w/o stages feels ultra tanky and i dunno why

https://pastebin.com/bijRj2ez this is my pob, may be i do smth wrong
"
dadyump wrote:
Can anyone help me with build? I had some items on std so tried it, but its not even close to 50kk, moreover some t16 bosses w/o stages feels ultra tanky and i dunno why

https://pastebin.com/bijRj2ez this is my pob, may be i do smth wrong

The main thing that I can see is that his pob has wither at 15 stacks while yours only has 1. Putting yours to 15 bumps up the damage closer to his, though his still seems a good bit higher considering that the gear you guys are using isn't all that different.

Also, you're all putting your energy shield setting to both "always on full energy shield" and "leeching energy shield". It's gonna be one or the other.
Last edited by boof on Apr 16, 2020, 12:14:52 AM
IS this build viable to start with a budget of 10-12ex?
"
Podeali wrote:
Well... depends on how much of the required gear you already have?
Anyone finished with this build selling their items I already wasted 20+ ex on just trying to craft the amulet... annoying.

EDIT: Im legit an idiot I've been putting in the wrong prefix in trade, so I wasted 20+ ex on something that cost 20+ c or less on the market!
Last edited by LooseTheUltimateGoose on Apr 22, 2020, 11:01:17 AM
"
Podeali wrote:

Eeeeh, unlikely not. Unless you have some crazy RNG luck. Really needs 2 shaped call of the brotherhood rings. Those are at least 20ex and really you want very high rolls on them as this is a VERY VERY min/max build. And you don't just accidentally find those rings.

Additionally this build doesn't really begin to feel good until you hit 10m damage on a 20 charge hit average. In my experience you really need to be able to kill all mobs, even rares, with a single tap regardless of whether you crit or get any of the harness the void rolls.
Any other spells that can work with this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info