[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

"
Any other spells that can work with this build ?

I actually have been using this build for a month or so and swapped to Ethereal Knives.

Slightly different playstyle but it is strong provided you can get the damage. This build allows you to get the single target damage with EK.
Please leave notes for when you update this build for 3.10, I have looked at your build for 3.9 and it looks great so I am planning to copy and change where I need too. DON'T DELETE!! <3 Well done on this build it looks great!!!
"
Curti3 wrote:
Please leave notes for when you update this build for 3.10, I have looked at your build for 3.9 and it looks great so I am planning to copy and change where I need too. DON'T DELETE!! <3 Well done on this build it looks great!!!
Don't worry, no plans to delete this. I am slowly making my way around to this guide again. I hope to have an official update early to mid 3.11 release.
Hello,

Thanks for the build it was very fun to play, I tried to update it a little, but due lack of time (and luck, my internet got messed up most of the league) I wasn't able to fully test it (since i didn't manage to get all the items). But this was what I was aiming for:

https://pastebin.com/XgiYCN3u

not sure if it's good or not, but felts very nice on deliriums up to T16 maps. Tested in simulacrum and performed very good, considering I didn't have the expesive gems and rings. Didn't have time to try Shaper or uber elder this league. ( I kind die in atzri every tie I had the four ones, I guess I was hitting the reflect one every time since playing in predictive :P)

Update: It was that, tried today before league end, since I was having good latency, and no prob.
Last edited by Kemmotar1 on Jun 15, 2020, 11:09:21 PM
Hello!

Is there any chance you may be reviewing and updating this guide anytime soon to the current state of 3.11?

Unfortunately I do not fall in the camp of "unless you know what you are doing", haha.

Thanks!
Hi guys,

I am trying out the build and I can't afford the shaper rings yet.

My gear is absolute trash but I can still run T10 maps so I am happy! No problem there.

Could someone explain to me, how does this build sustain?

Energy Leech purely?
Hello,

i am trying this build.
can anyone help advice what i am missing to improve my dps...

https://pastebin.com/sLvhftKZ
"
tnich55 wrote:
Hello!

Is there any chance you may be reviewing and updating this guide anytime soon to the current state of 3.11?

Unfortunately I do not fall in the camp of "unless you know what you are doing", haha.

Thanks!
Build guide has been 80% Updated as of now. You can find all information in the updated PoB.
Is EK viable with this build as well?
"
gabscene wrote:
Is EK viable with this build as well?
Yes! I am actually working on a variant right now I plan to post on this guide.
Last edited by natherox on Jul 18, 2020, 9:47:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info