[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

Can i do this build without those items and slowly farm towards them? Lets say tabula and all rares. or it wouldnt work?
"
Polvss wrote:
Can i do this build without those items and slowly farm towards them? Lets say tabula and all rares. or it wouldnt work?

I highly DO NOT recommend that. You'll be much better off choosing another build then coming back to this one.
Hi, How about the divine ire totem ?
why don't you start Path of Building?
"
conanjohn wrote:

Hello there, I have been working on a quad totem variant for some time but have yet to release it because its not been built or tested.
If your interested in giving it a go here is the PoB and specs:

-T2GearLvl95
https://pastebin.com/csBZtGKr

While you'll do less DPS than this build, it should be a more relaxed and safer play style.
Last edited by natherox on Sep 11, 2019, 12:23:08 AM
"
natherox wrote:
"
conanjohn wrote:

Hello there, I have been working on a quad totem variant for some time but have yet to release it because its not been built or tested.
If your interested in giving it a go here is the PoB and specs:

-T2GearLvl95
https://pastebin.com/csBZtGKr
Spoiler

While you'll do less DPS than this build, it should be a more relaxed and safer play style.

Just an update for anyone interested in Divine Ire Totems. I have made the build and it's about 95% complete. I got to say I might like it even more than self cast. I do plan to make a build guide in the near future.

Also, the pastebin I provided earlier has some issues that have since been resolved. I no longer recommend using it unless you want to fix the issues yourself.
Last edited by natherox on Sep 14, 2019, 1:02:33 AM
"

Just an update for anyone interested in Divine Ire Totems. I have made the build and it's about 95% complete. I got to say I might like it even more than self cast. I do plan to make a build guide in the near future.

Also, the pastebin I provided earlier has some issues that have since been resolved. I no longer recommend using it unless you want to fix the issues yourself.

How fast and how safe is this build actually?
"
"

How fast and how safe is this build actually?

The build is slightly slower than this one but much safer when the totems are taking 90% of the damage.
I also just posted the build guide, you can check the Other Builds section at the top of this guide for the link.
Last edited by natherox on Sep 15, 2019, 2:49:08 PM
Thanks for build! He's fine, put him together for day 10 of the League, very happy with his speed. Could you look at my character and tell how well it's assembled, and if I budget it something to add? not counting wand
Третьего дня, по совету проверенных комрадов, приобрел мегадевайс - пробку "Кудуку3000". По приходу домой жадными цепкими лапами распаковал и заюзал мегадевайс. Размер - моё почтение. Даже мой привыкший к рфу чифтейн отказался принимать с первого раза.
"
theslavagame wrote:
Thanks for build! He's fine, put him together for day 10 of the League, very happy with his speed. Could you look at my character and tell how well it's assembled, and if I budget it something to add? not counting wand
Looks pretty good, nice use of the amulet enchantment too. 21/20 Divine Ire and supports along with a helmet and boot enchantment would be a nice boost. Other than that, looks great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info