[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Steadfast is a very strong cluster but it doesnt do anything for damage so I feel that it is unnecessary in softcore, but you can definitely pick it up if you feel like you need it.

Explodey chest would be very strong but like you pointed out it would be a nightmare to craft it with minus mana from fossils so you would need to rely on minus mana elsewhere, wich is totally possible and viable aswell.

When it comes to Champion, he is tankier and ultimately will have more damage with endgame gear, the only problem is that the endgame cost is in the range of 50-60+ exalts before Champion takes over.

The main issue however is that Champion is horribly slow to map with since he doesnt have any movement speed, no AoE, no phys reflect immune. Slayer is just a very strong allrounder.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Feb 20, 2020, 2:57:17 AM
Awesome, thanks for responding! That all makes sense and looks good. I think I've found my starter for 3.10. Thanks again for the response <3
So I tried this build and it's pretty nice but for some reason my damage is lacking can u please check my character and tell what Im doing wrong?
"
CaptSid wrote:
So I tried this build and it's pretty nice but for some reason my damage is lacking can u please check my character and tell what Im doing wrong?

You dont have gear equipped atm. Lmk when you fixed that.
Which jewel can I put in the second socket on PoB/
I transitioned from Spectral throw to this build and I feel that it's much better DPS wise. Sirus is killed in matter of seconds. Clear speed is almost the same and it's less laggy. Explosive chest to get rid of corpses and 1 point in mana leach. 10/10

Can I fortify support with Rage or melee phys and use fortify on a movement skll instead?
You definitely can, Fortify is a popular support on the main skill primarily because you guarantee the uptime rather than remembering to leap slam every now and then.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Feb 25, 2020, 9:47:21 PM
From flicker Strike to cyclone for end of the league.Less laggy and easy to use.

Will the foil like this perform same as a paradoxica?
Last edited by purpleivychloe on Feb 28, 2020, 5:47:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info