[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

You said to try Champion as another option, which ascendancy would you take?
if we use a champion, we don’t need a +2 impale jewel?
"
Pitou6 wrote:

If you dont have the jewel, Slayer is vastly superior for most of the game. Champion without the jewel is slower, does less damage, has no utility like reflect immune, aoe, culling strike etc. The only think Champion does well is having more armour. Thats it.
.del
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Last edited by LemonkaFC on Feb 10, 2020, 6:40:15 PM
"
You said to try Champion as another option, which ascendancy would you take?

Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Pitou6 wrote:

If you dont have the jewel, Slayer is vastly superior for most of the game. Champion without the jewel is slower, does less damage, has no utility like reflect immune, aoe, culling strike etc. The only think Champion does well is having more armour. Thats it.

champion < slayer
First time playing melee build, gonna say its quite fun but i feel like my character is lacking something
anyone mind checking my character and gimme some suggestion?
"
Deepalertz wrote:
First time playing melee build, gonna say its quite fun but i feel like my character is lacking something
anyone mind checking my character and gimme some suggestion?

Flasks :)
Hi everyone. Having a blast with this build so far but ran into a bit of a roadblock in juiced T16 maps and can not really figure out what I should be upgrading next. Life wise I'm currently at 6.2k which leads to some one-shots for example by T16 legion rares but otherwise is quite alright with fortify + VMS. The area I feel like I'm lacking most is damage. Any tips?

Obviously the watcher's eye with pride would be huge but they are currently very pricey (19ex+). Another thing would be a better secondary weapon like a paradoxica w/ 30 qual. Does that make a big difference?

Boss killing feels easy with this build, killed elder, shaper and awakener lvl 8 without much trouble (pretty much everything that is well telegraphed).

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by Idontliketrees on Feb 19, 2020, 12:44:25 AM
Hey! This looks like an awesome build, and the guide is extremely well detailed, so both good job and thank you for that, it's obvious you care. I do have a few questions though, sorry if any of them have been asked already, I must have missed them if so. Fortify is obviously a great skill to have since it increases our survivability and, with the extra nodes, our damage as well. Why don't we take the Steadfast nodes as well to further increase both our damage and survivability? To add to the same topic, would Champion and any better with the even further buffed fortify? Not to mention the better impale and taunt effects. Lastly, (sorry this is asking for a lot of info) How do you feel about the coveted "explodey chests"? They seem like they would be crazy for this build, but it would be hard to fit in the - mana cost. Thanks again for the guide and thanks in advance <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info