[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

Thoughts on best Annointment?

Thinking Fusillade for 15% attack speed
"
Ersetzbar wrote:
Okay, that makes sense. I do appreaciate the fast feedback. Im still not really thinking about that whole necro thing, played PP always as rangers or scions in the past :D

Do you happen to know if getting awakened spell cascades makes any noticable difference?

You made me think about the scion build for a bit and came up with better gem setup. Wave of Conviction should be the best for boss dmg.

"
allahkahabah wrote:
How to improve my dps? pretty low dps on level 8 awakener, so he started spamming vortexes and i bricked =/
Also 7k hp, but only 23% phys mitigation with basalt :< (physical damage in t14-t16 hurts)
8.7 attack rate in pob full buffed

Spoiler

I updated gem setups and added PoB with Aspect of the Spider(you could craft it on the helmet for example). If you do that, should be easy 25% more dps. Rings with dmg mods(ele dmg with attacks on your ring does nothing for this build, just get the normal increased dmg craft) and stygian wise with good dmg jewel would also go a long way. Q23 Frenzy, Culling Strike and Faster Attacks would also be great.

"
OmriLock wrote:
Thoughts on best Annointment?

Thinking Fusillade for 15% attack speed

Yes, that is probably the best budget Anointment. For top tier i would try to get 2nd curse and go with Whispers of Doom.
Hi, i updated my gear but now i have mana problems =/

Spoiler

Not a huge problem when clearing, but constantly running OOM against big t16 metamorphs isn't fun
English is not my native language.
"
allahkahabah wrote:
Hi, i updated my gear but now i have mana problems =/

Spoiler

Not a huge problem when clearing, but constantly running OOM against big t16 metamorphs isn't fun

There are 3 things, you could do. 1 of this should do the trick.
1. replace barrage with culling strike. Should instantly fix the problem.
2. Get -flat mana cost on gear.
3. get a jewel with mana gain on hit. This puts the limit on you of constantly needing to hit the boss with frenzy.
hello how to deal with life leech when dont have watcher's eye fire dmg leech i got just the penetration how to get leech ?
"
gazan1 wrote:
hello how to deal with life leech when dont have watcher's eye fire dmg leech i got just the penetration how to get leech ?

By reading the full guide.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
gazan1 wrote:

By reading the full guide.

i did but other the potion and the fire damage leeched as life from the jewel i dont see anything else for solo target leech
"
gazan1 wrote:

i did but other the potion and the fire damage leeched as life from the jewel i dont see anything else for solo target leech

FAQ
Thanks for the build, pretty fun. Tried the life build using Kaom's heart but it felt very bad for high tier map metamorph. Even with 7.5k HP i would get one shot. Ended up trying to Mana based build and it was way better.

Gear for refence, nothing perfect.

i got recived recently Crown of the Inward Eye with +1 corpse enchant what is your opinion about this helm is swaping with the rare one good choice will lose -9res but the 30% dmg from the 200% life on the tree feels good what can u recommend ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info