Season One, Race Event 53: 1 Hour Multiproj Solo

Third 1hr race as 5th place Ranger... Gotta figure out how to get faster from ledge to act2
Well 28th as a melee character not to bad. I had the most op 1h ive found though. Look at this thing
"
Ragnarok789 wrote:
I had no problems with desync, but i walked into a room in lower prison as a lvl 7 marauder with 2 coral rings and crap gear, got owned by a horde of lightning arrows.

Yeah it kind of sucks when you build completely defensive and then you can't even walk into a room because of the projectile spam. Like wtf bro.
had some difficulties with desync as well, didn´t make it to prison and farmed ledge instead, which wasn´t too bad.
Bit this is definitely not my game mode of choice.
"
ArchAngelAdam wrote:
"
Ragnarok789 wrote:
I had no problems with desync, but i walked into a room in lower prison as a lvl 7 marauder with 2 coral rings and crap gear, got owned by a horde of lightning arrows.

Yeah it kind of sucks when you build completely defensive and then you can't even walk into a room because of the projectile spam. Like wtf bro.

died with 1st character duelist in upper to shotgun mervail freeze.

made a marauder, took all hp nodes
i had to logout 3x in prison that lightning arrow shotgun... wtf. finally decided just to farm ledge endlessly. managed to get lvl 11. 3 points is better than none
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
85th overall, not sure on Templar placement

4th quality EK I've ever found, all 4 of them were found in a race and 2 of them were found on Ledge, lol.

EDIT: GMP wasn't that hard at all. Rocky Climb and Upper Prison were ridiculous, otherwise it was pretty much a normal race.

And Kuduku covered my screen with sparks.
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Mar 18, 2013, 6:09:25 PM
i would say good race :)

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Also got 3 pairs of move speed boots.. dont know why I Kept iding after first lol. I guess I am not used to getting them
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
canzpl wrote:
"
ArchAngelAdam wrote:
"
Ragnarok789 wrote:

died with 1st character duelist in upper to shotgun mervail freeze.

made a marauder, took all hp nodes
i had to logout 3x in prison that lightning arrow shotgun... wtf. finally decided just to farm ledge endlessly. managed to get lvl 11. 3 points is better than none

That was exactly my dilemma. I was being extremely careful in the prison and I was confident. Nothing I can do about getting blasted in the face with 5x crit/shock though. I should of went back to ledge.
> Let's start with Shadow
> Kill Hillock, easy as f..k
> Go town
> Get Dual Strike
> Gogogo mud
> Easily killed by 15 charger dipsh.t. (rollback, alt-f4 wasn't enough)
> Remake
> Kill Hillock, get ds again.
> Runrunrun
> Get 4 glyph
> Found submerges easily
> Still lvl 1
> Killin' some mons for lvl
> get lvl 2
> I'm on ledge
> Wp found
> get 2L GG shard
> get lvl 4 on ledge
> go back town
> pick whirling blade + dual strike in Shard
> change offhand glass shard to wb+ds one.
> drop the old ona in town = destroy
> FUUUUUUUUU-
> Destroyed wb+ds dagger.....
> Man mode on
> double strikin' on ledge
> found ice nova
> found ice shark
> found cleave
> get lvl 11 5 mins before end
> open the door
> get on the floor
> everybody walk the dinosaur