Season One, Race Event 53: 1 Hour Multiproj Solo

Agreed here...more desync than normal, died a couple of times to it. Had fun in this one, although the Upper Prison turns into a frickin' nightmare.
You are now Distinguished in Sailing!
Your ranking has gone up to Master in your archipelago!
I actually had less trouble than usual with desync, though I was going slow. Died in the upper prison, with only twenty minutes left anyways. Best I could've done was get to 13.
Imposible to play, most desync race I have ever tried (and I have done a lot).
I'm done, I won't even try level 8 for 1 more point (I usually repeat, but cant play with this insane desync projectiles).

Anyway, thx to GGG for the new races, they are cool. This one was not my favourite at all anyway, I found more fun with totems than in this, but very thx for include variety in races.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Mar 18, 2013, 5:48:49 PM
"
TommiHelm wrote:
Nice idea, but worst desync I've ever experienced. Tons of projectiles hitting me even though I dodge'em on my own screen. That's the biggest issue with desync imo. Projectiles not being where you think they are means active dodging is like playing the lottery atm. Can deal with character or mobs desyncing, but there is just no way to deal with this.

GG to those that got through alive! Well done.

same here, I normally dont have a lot of desync but this time it was terrible.

First time I'm not doing a race (that I started) till the end even if I need to remake my character.
This is a terrible game mode, I gotta be honest. I got to level 10 and had like 5 kills to go before I reached the 3 point mark. I walked into a room with 3 lightning mages, killed 2, went to finish the third and he crit/shocked me for half my life and I died. I was a Marauder with all of the life nodes possible. This should not happen.

Edit: Totems were really fun by the way. Even though I was late to the race it was a blast.
Last edited by ArchAngelAdam on Mar 18, 2013, 6:01:30 PM
I had no problems with desync, but i walked into a room in lower prison as a lvl 7 marauder with 2 coral rings and crap gear, got owned by a horde of lightning arrows.
http://www.twitch.tv/drystion/b/379410439?t=47m31s

Here's today's nerd rage, if your one of the ones who like to laugh at that kind of stuff. If anyone knows of any free decent editing I can do to put clips together of flv files Id love to record some offline and upload that somewhere, just to show its steaming, and not streaming. Also recording, and not recording. Today was a lot better then usual though, and actually had decent drops, wow! Probably best mauls I've had in a race all open beta! Gear wont save you from desync though :P.
#1 killed by rhoas
#2 killed by multiple proj in prision lvl 2
#3 lvl 7 78% - couldn't get 8 because I closed POE by mistake

I'm very sad

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Wow, i had sooo much rng luck. To bad iam just not good at this game, just 50k behind a demi...

Behold my drops

Sapphire drop right b4 merv, i wasted a ton of time in act 1 as i allways do :/
Died to kuduku at 90% of the way to level 11 with 3 minutes to go.

ah well, it was fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info