Season One, Race Event 53: 1 Hour Multiproj Solo

Should have gone melee.

Went caster and got stuck in prison when Sawbones and friends revived skels over and over.(This ia a situation I prefer melee since I can take out necros really fast)

I should go caster melee hybrid, the casterpart does far better early on but the melee part does better after brutus.

Could have attempted merv with 50 min but wouldn't have made such a big difference.

Race mode is not that interesting. I still prefer ancestral and turbo.

There are only 2 harder spots in prison and passage.

Would be more interesting if Ancestral with Spark/EK/FP and other low lvl skill totems and multishot.

Another mode interesting to see would be Iron Maiden: Enemies Reflect 20% Phys Elemental and Chaos damage.

Spoiler

Got my first unique in a race and a couple of rares to boot! I wanted to keep that unique, so decided not to risk it. Threw a couple of fire traps at Hailrake, but it wasn't worth it, so I turned around and went straight to The Ledge. Farmed until level 9 for that one point.

And stopped mid-race for dinner and dish-washing :P
#1 ranger did not expect to win. Took a different route because I didn't know what to expect but next time I'm going to stick to the same plan.

Life on Kill was extremely useful, by the way.

http://www.twitch.tv/theuberelite/b/379411250?t=38m20s
^ luckiest I've ever been. Should have gotten desynced and died there. My mic was muted though so no reaction :(
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 18, 2013, 6:22:58 PM

Only good thing I got was the alch on the mallet right before merv. Jumped over 60 spots in under 10 mins. As you can see, every other mace/boot roll I got was awful.

I was rank 350 in prison, so 6th mara makes me really happy. Its no top 3 I can get in 3 hours, but I still enjoyed this.
Last edited by crazypyro on Mar 18, 2013, 6:11:14 PM
Hehe, i reached 'only' lvl 13 and a half and when i checked the results i saw that it was actually quite close to the top 20 duelists o.O ( think i'm somwhere in the top 30 duelists) and that was with grinding upper prison in the end (i went really save - got lvl 9 on ledge, up to 11 in the rocky climb and lower prison and in the end 12 and 13 in the upper - so i didn't expet to be so high on the ladder)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
lightning arrows in the prison were vicious. almost got me. before that I got effectively walled in by merveil's little helpers in upper submerged. wasted a lot of time breaking through that barricade but hats off to GGG, thoroughly enjoyed that!
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Mar 18, 2013, 6:11:40 PM
IS there any top ranger or otherr class who got yt race vidoes?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Oh baby, 8 points. 5th witch!
Sadly i couldnt get +1 cold... or movespeed boots
F---- FINALLY.
Now I can't focus on my math finals.
Last edited by Karvarousku on Mar 18, 2013, 6:15:28 PM
yay #91 ! and 20 in class yay :D from "hellok" got 2 magic coral it was funny, i make that bow buy magic glows on level 4 and quivel drop on level 2 i think lucky race gg

ms buts found on 12 level like 10 min to end.

Spoiler
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Mar 18, 2013, 6:17:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info