Season One, Race Event 53: 1 Hour Multiproj Solo

This sounds fun.
how do i register?
Died at ledge to what were apparently a load of invisible or desync sparks when i was well past kuduku and had full life (150~) and a clear screen. Suddenly shockstacked then dead. Sure am sick of this shit.
IGN: KoTao
The best part about this is all the lag spikes, and the people with pre-made race gear. Sure is on an even playing field for everyone....
I'm a girl and I play video games.
[img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/683/unled1rxp.png[/img]
Well that didn't take long... first summoner squid one shotted me in uppersub... this is definetly a challenge to complete ;)
Do one brave thing today... then run like hell!
Not sure about everyone else, but everything was slow for me. Slow game load, took 5 mins, twice checking resources, and a new patch install. Got it going, and lag everywhere. Level 2 in the Terraces, and got lagged to death. I give up.
"
yukisho wrote:
The best part about this is all the lag spikes, and the people with pre-made race gear. Sure is on an even playing field for everyone....

Everyone starts from scratch in races. There is no "pre-made" race gear.
IGN: KoTao
Fuck your races.
no fun allowed
Nice idea, but worst desync I've ever experienced. Tons of projectiles hitting me even though I dodge'em on my own screen. That's the biggest issue with desync imo. Projectiles not being where you think they are means active dodging is like playing the lottery atm. Can deal with character or mobs desyncing, but there is just no way to deal with this.

GG to those that got through alive! Well done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info