[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

They're very expensive on league too. You have to be extremely lucky to buy them for the stated price here. Average prices are 1ex for 4mod and 50c for 5mod. 1ex seems expensive for a 75% chance of bricking it with annul.
Are they really expensive tho? Just keep a whoop I guess ^^
Also, don't just search for allres, search for any t1 res to broaden your search if needed ^^
"
mattrxcool wrote:
Finally finished crafting this beauty after about 2k fusings to get it six-linked and then annulling the t1 damage over time off 3 times...

Next once I have enough currency again I will use one of the new exalted orbs - redeemer or warlord?

Imo redeemer. Much greater chances of hitting something great.
Movement speed is alright, onslaught is bae.
Managed to get one with 2 lucky annuls, only T2 all res but still good

Don't have the 20% dmg though - have done so many unveils ugh

I also picked this up and not sure what to put for last craft

Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 17, 2020, 9:47:42 PM
I lost my 91 hc Necro today to the 3rd round of Al-Hezmin. I’ve probably got 350 chaos. Would this build be HC viable for tier 7-9 maps? Thanks!
Last edited by Vikrum on Jan 17, 2020, 9:48:11 PM
What mods can u get from slamming one of the new exalts on marketh bow? I saw further up that redeemer is best, but what mods can u get?

Also i wanna try and craft a helmet, what fossils to use?
Last edited by Meikser on Jan 18, 2020, 5:13:31 AM
"
Vikrum wrote:
I lost my 91 hc Necro today to the 3rd round of Al-Hezmin. I’ve probably got 350 chaos. Would this build be HC viable for tier 7-9 maps? Thanks!

With 350c I wouldn't recommend it, no.
You should probably go CI instead if you wanna go ED, more reliable on lower budget (Haven't tried it, that's what I've been told. Glancing blows is probably expensive af so idk.).

That said prices seems to be wildly different, with hyrri's being the main defense of the build and being 10c in HC right now... Maybe it's actually pretty good rn.

"
Meikser wrote:
What mods can u get from slamming one of the new exalts on marketh bow? I saw further up that redeemer is best, but what mods can u get?

Also i wanna try and craft a helmet, what fossils to use?

Redeemer gives onslaught or movement speed (or useless blind on attack hit).

For helmet: there's literally a crafting section in the guide ^^'
It's dense + aberrant.
Ok, I'm back!

Thank you for the info about where to go next upgrade-wise. The level 21 ED was a huge boost.

I was also able to spend some time looking at the crafting guide for making a bow. Researched which crafting recipes I would need, and got the ones I was able to. Found someone to do the final +2 Support Gems and Chaos Multi, as those would take considerably more effort to get.

Tada! My first endgame craft.

Slammed the redeemer on there and hit the Onslaught! It wasn't a T1 unfortunately, but onslaught non the less.

What that said, I would really appreciate where I should be looking to upgrade next. I really want to kill the Atlas endgame, and right now the damage is there, but I get 1 shot pretty quick.

Also, what would be the most important gems to max currently? If any.
Hi, I leveled up this build to level 80 around 1 month ago and then left for a time. Now things have changed a little and I am confused. Skill tree looks the same, however U don't suggest arcane surge craft on bow anymore. Before I craft a new one, there are other things I need to change for sure. Quality for skill gems for example.
My profile is public, if u can help me, it will be a relief.
"
Cruonit wrote:
Hi, I leveled up this build to level 80 around 1 month ago and then left for a time. Now things have changed a little and I am confused. Skill tree looks the same, however U don't suggest arcane surge craft on bow anymore. Before I craft a new one, there are other things I need to change for sure. Quality for skill gems for example.
My profile is public, if u can help me, it will be a relief.

There was a massive patch about a month ago.
The whole endgame is completely reworked. Balance wise, multimodding only allows the crafting of 2 mods, down from as much as you wanted. There is also a new damage suffix on bows that works very well with our setup.

Gear crafted before the patch will work just fine, it's just that you can't craft it anymore. Same for boots, they now grant 6% dodge, down from 12. Yours will still grant 12%.

Gl hf ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info