[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shaddolf wrote:
Pierce just means ED pierces the target? Why is that so useful? Because it can then also hit the next pack behind?

Yeah and for those packs that's connected to each other. I would value other affixes more but at least it's not stun recovery xD
Ok so I just got home and redownloaded a fresh version of PoB and it was still showing +1 skills as being not as good, but when I put it into the web version it is showing better. I'm running PoB version 1.1.157 from here https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding

Is that not the right one?

Also I made this helmet, not quite 300 ES but the spell block seems a nice tradeoff?

Nice bit of resist as a bonus too.

The thing I REALLY need to upgrade are gloves. So to get the fingerless gloves with spell dmg implicit + explicit + DoT we need to use awakener orb?

So grab some elder OR hunter (hunter are much more expensive as a base, so makes more sense to just get elder since it can also roll DoT?) fingerless gloves with DoT to use as a base and then harvest the +spell damage from some warlord gloves?

Also can you explain aquamarine flask? You say it synergises with the build, can you explain how?

edit: just got back-to-back hunters orb and awakeners orb drops, all ready for some big crafting!
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 16, 2020, 2:14:44 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Ok so I just got home and redownloaded a fresh version of PoB and it was still showing +1 skills as being not as good, but when I put it into the web version it is showing better. I'm running PoB version 1.1.157 from here https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding

Is that not the right one?

Also I made this helmet, not quite 300 ES but the spell block seems a nice tradeoff?

Nice bit of resist as a bonus too.

The thing I REALLY need to upgrade are gloves. So to get the fingerless gloves with spell dmg implicit + explicit + DoT we need to use awakener orb?

So grab some elder OR hunter (hunter are much more expensive as a base, so makes more sense to just get elder since it can also roll DoT?) fingerless gloves with DoT to use as a base and then harvest the +spell damage from some warlord gloves?

Also can you explain aquamarine flask? You say it synergises with the build, can you explain how?

edit: just got back-to-back hunters orb and awakeners orb drops, all ready for some big crafting!

292 es helm is fine, honnestly it's pretty good. Especially with 40% fire res!

As for PoB, I think you have to edit a config file somewhere, but I'm not sure if it comes pre-edited if you download the program directly from localidentity's release page. Read the readme.md, it's not just there for swag points ^^'
https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Honnestly for gloves, I think warlord's Culling strike is far superior to 30% spell damage damage wise. Tankyness wise, redeemer's 4% evade chance is really really good too.

These are much better not only because they give better bonuses, but also because they are suffixes, just like chaos multiplier. This means if you get a free suffix after awakening, you are likely to be able to scour the prefixes and multimod life (and hit a warlord ex for 94% chance of hitting spell damage if you block attack modifiers).
To craft this, you should get an ilvl80+ pair of elder or hunter gloves, and an ilvl 73+ (75 for a chance at max frenzy charge) pair of warlord's gloves. Only one of the two needs to be fingerless gloves, you can choose which base you keep when you use the awakener's orb. In the end you should get gloves like this:

[-e] Trigger commandement of spite when you get hit
[-i] 16% increased spell damage

[-p](warlord's) (18-30)% increased spell damage
[-cp](helena's) +(56-70) to maximum life
[-cp](jun's) (18–21)% increased Energy Shield / +(12–14) to maximum Life
[-cs](of the craft) Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
[-s](of the conquest) Culling Strike
[-s](of the elder) (13-16)% increased chaos damage over time multiplier
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 16, 2020, 5:21:32 AM
Ok so I did a bit of research and apparently you can't use a warlord exalted orb on a warlord item. Disregard the post above, sorry.

For aquamarine, it has low flask useage, chills the ennemies we are facetanking and gives us 20% cold damage avoidance (useful more often than expected). A sulfur, jade or basalt is also a good alternative.
Before you get too excited about culling strike:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Culling_strike

"
Since culling strike is a property of hits, it is not applicable to damage over time.

Super keen to craft some gloves. Still have 28ex in the bank, and now that I hit the fire res on my helmet, my current gloves literally give me 134ES and 83 life. That is it.

Looking forward to getting more out of this item slot!

What about cast speed? These ones are currently for sale:

Rarity: Rare
Hypnotic Vise
Fingerless Silk Gloves
Implicits: 1
16% increased Spell Damage
{enchant}Trigger Word of Blades on Hit
11% increased Attack and Cast Speed
+15% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
27% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}+34 to maximum Energy Shield
{crafted}71% increased Energy Shield
{influence}Elder Item
{influence}Warlord Item

They have DoT, implicit spell, explicit spell, cast and attack speed and then still 3 spots for multimod.

Also thanks for linking to that .xml fix. All good now! +skills finally showing as the big jump it is!
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 16, 2020, 6:45:40 AM
Meh. These are nice gloves, but since you don't need the multimod crafted on them I wouldn't bother. If you block attack mods, suffixes and mana and ex slam before you multimod (4ex cost), you are very likely to hit something good (on warlord+elder).
So I'd just do that. I guess the gloves you linked would be around 7-8ex, and you'll need to recraft 2ex of multimod on them. So total 10ex, not worth it imo. You can probably craft better yourself.

Edit: culling strike works perfectly fine with ED. Contagion doesn't apply it, but ED actually has an aoe hit when the projectile dies, or pierces an enemy. Of course the dot doesn't cull, but the initial hit does it just fine. A good bonus on somewhat tanky targets (delve bosses, shaper, sirus), imo better than ~4% more damage from 30% inc spell damage.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 16, 2020, 7:19:24 AM
"
Meikser wrote:

How can i continue crafting on this amulet? Ive annulled once, what do i have room for, and if i want life and endurance charges i guess i have to annull the mana regen?
"
Meikser wrote:
"
Meikser wrote:

How can i continue crafting on this amulet? Ive annulled once, what do i have room for, and if i want life and endurance charges i guess i have to annull the mana regen?

Yep sadly, you kinda have to annul this :/
Good luck!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

- Annoint soul of steel. You have brutal restraint, you're already dodge capped if you have been hit recently. Very very nice amulet btw! AIming for the same. Can I use it in the thread instead of the legacy multiodded one please?

I have brutal restraint, so should I annoit soul of steel too? Could you please check my char?
"
W0quit wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

- Annoint soul of steel. You have brutal restraint, you're already dodge capped if you have been hit recently. Very very nice amulet btw! AIming for the same. Can I use it in the thread instead of the legacy multiodded one please?

I have brutal restraint, so should I annoit soul of steel too? Could you please check my char?

Yeah, I'd take soul of steel in your setup, assuming your lunaris pantheon is upgraded. Also, try to get an endurance charge on your amy ^^
You might not want to waste 3ex for an annoint on an amy you might replace tho, maybe try to upgrade it first (dot multi, +gems).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info