[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Welp, crafted that. I'm not very happy with it, I kinda want a free suffix to continue crafting... I'll try annulling.
They're still an amazing 20% more damage boost for me, so I'll be using them for now.

Edit: thanks to PoE academy :p
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 18, 2020, 5:11:53 PM
I put 500 alts into some elder fingerless gloves and never hit t1 chaos DoT once.

Did you buy some fingerless gloves with the dot and combine them with culling strike gloves via awakener orb?

Just hit the last slot with life I guess?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
I put 500 alts into some elder fingerless gloves and never hit t1 chaos DoT once.

Did you buy some fingerless gloves with the dot and combine them with culling strike gloves via awakener orb?

Just hit the last slot with life I guess?

Ah shit, I'm jealous lol. Very nice amulet.
And for the gloves, yeah... Very very rare mod, I think it's ~1000 alts on average, maybe a bit less. I'm too lazy to do the math rn.
Yes I did just dump 2.5k alteration and hit it once. Also hit it once in 20 aberrant fossils but I needed to annul a 2nd elder suffix and I snnuled the chaos multi instead. F.
I still think alt spamming is the way to go. Unless you make cull warlord fingeless yourself, which costs a warlord ex each time (for the base)...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 18, 2020, 5:15:36 PM
Out of curiosity, how does the interaction with Mind over Matter work in the build? It redirects a portion of damage you take to your mana first, but my mana with the build is basically 100% allocated due to the two auras and aspect of the spider? Does it damage the reserved mana, or should I change the passive?
"
iZorro wrote:
Out of curiosity, how does the interaction with Mind over Matter work in the build? It redirects a portion of damage you take to your mana first, but my mana with the build is basically 100% allocated due to the two auras and aspect of the spider? Does it damage the reserved mana, or should I change the passive?

We have ES protecting our mana. So damage from MoM isn't actually redirected to our mana, but to our ES.
Correct me if I'm wrong but this is my understanding of awakener orb.

Use it on one item and it "captures" that item's influence and an influence specific mod (e.g. Warlord gloves with culling strike).

Target another item with influence and it will capture the influence and an influence mod of that item and then use the second item as a base to reroll as a rare, with the two captures as guaranteed affixes.

So if you take some gloves with culling as only warlord affix and gloves with chaos DoT as only elder affix, the result will be fingerless gloves with culling, dot and a couple of random stats?

Is that correct? If so it's a waste of time me trying to hit the Dot on gloves when it will only be reforged with the orb anyway, and I should just buy some and slam?

Also, what catalysts should I use on my amulet? Is chaos DoT considered an 'attack' stat, so should use the attack % one?
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 18, 2020, 6:08:07 PM
Just crafted this, it's a bit low on ES. Since you said 310 bare minimum my heart hurts that its 309 ;P
But i'm still happy with it. Have well over 100 res now, i could go for a ring with just dmg and nice life.

"
Zhuhz wrote:
Just crafted this, it's a bit low on ES. Since you said 310 bare minimum my heart hurts that its 309 ;P
But i'm still happy with it. Have well over 100 res now, i could go for a ring with just dmg and nice life.

not too bad! especially with 45+res, I like it! ^^

"
Shaddolf wrote:

Target another item with influence and it will capture the influence and an influence mod of that item and then use the second item as a base to reroll as a rare, with the two captures as guaranteed affixes.

So if you take some gloves with culling as only warlord affix and gloves with chaos DoT as only elder affix, the result will be fingerless gloves with culling, dot and a couple of random stats?

This is indeed incorrect. The awakener's orb doesn't take one mod from each pool, it takes one mod from the list of influence mods on the item.

So if you have only dot multi, you get dot multi.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

This is indeed incorrect. The awakener's orb doesn't take one mod from each pool, it takes one mod from the list of influence mods on the item.

So if you have only dot multi, you get dot multi.

Isn't that what I said?

Take item A which has influence stat of culling (only warlord stat on item)

Item B are gloves whose only influence stat is chaos DoT.

Combine the two.

This is a nice video explaining the process https://youtu.be/dO18Y-WLBFU
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 18, 2020, 10:41:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info