[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Yeah i guess they finally managed to kill the Trickster and i have to look somewhere else...

*sad noises*
This is still playable on occultist. But EDC is dead imo. Though a couple good buffs on woke gems is something. /shrug

I'm planning on playing seismic trap I think
I tried the cursing Occultist once and i kept dieing to the simplest stuff because of the lack of dodge / evade.

Porcupines suddenly became a thread again -.- got a build you have in mind?
Why because of ghost dance? it's on the tree now. Instead of the ascend. I mean sure the new trickster point is crap. But trying to think what would kill basically a s tier ascend. Dodge changes maybe? or am I missing something I watched everything and reviewed over many other streamers on it.
Last edited by daimonxp on Oct 15, 2021, 2:24:12 PM
Dodge was deleted as well. And trickster got some other nerfs because why not after all.
Isnt the stun immunity from Ghost Shrouds gone?

And do Mobs have Resolute Technique, because no evade -> poof

First mod i will actually have to look out for -.-
Took my current build and updated the tree, clicked around a bit and ended up with this

https://pastebin.com/0fjRPWBm

Besides the changed defense (evasion dodge) i'll actually have 1k more life and ~10% more dmg so...it doesn't look that bad! And I am pretty sure there is room for improvements.
"
Chumber wrote:
Took my current build and updated the tree, clicked around a bit and ended up with this

https://pastebin.com/0fjRPWBm

Besides the changed defense (evasion dodge) i'll actually have 1k more life and ~10% more dmg so...it doesn't look that bad! And I am pretty sure there is room for improvements.

I did something similar just now, after POB refunded me 50 points, and got +600hp and 40k dot dmg increase, notwithstanding 2 jewel slots or 4 free passives.

Still, my EHP went down from 131k on elemental res (except cold which was at 135k cause of increased max res) down to 56k/59k respectively, and this is with 28% attack dodge chance from Hyrri's and boots, which I believe will be changed/reverted kinda?

I'm in no way well knowledgeable in poe, though I did play with ED/C for quite some time in Ritual and had a lot of fun with this build (thank you shoutout to the author!) and I recently came back to play standard (for a few reasons), but with these changes, I struggle to find the motivation to continue playing, I can probably bump up the dmg numbers for another 40-50k with the jewels, but that will not make me able to kill the bosses I cannot kill right now (like the Forgotten Maven Invitation for example), whereas the defence's hit will surely impact my survivability. Also not a fan of the Swift Killer ascendancy point, since we had frenzy charge generator while power charges are kinda useless and all the other nodes are useless as well, so yeah, sadness ensues.
Last edited by Bethrezhen on Oct 19, 2021, 12:59:03 PM
"
Bethrezhen wrote:
Also not a fan of the Swift Killer ascendancy point, since we had frenzy charge generator while power charges are kinda useless and all the other nodes are useless as well, so yeah, sadness ensues.

It is okay tbh, the 4th frenzy charge plus the dmg increase accumulates to 7.5% more dmg plus more colored swirling dots :D

Last edited by Chumber on Oct 20, 2021, 3:29:37 AM
"
Chumber wrote:
"
Bethrezhen wrote:
Also not a fan of the Swift Killer ascendancy point, since we had frenzy charge generator while power charges are kinda useless and all the other nodes are useless as well, so yeah, sadness ensues.

It is okay tbh, the 4th frenzy charge plus the dmg increase accumulates to 7.5% more dmg plus more colored swirling dots :D

Well it seems your build is more dmg focused, mine is more survivalish, so it seems to give only about 72k dps.
Swirling dots are fun though, can't argue there, if only there was less clutter in the game overall to better see the dots :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info