[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
DrPoppler wrote:
Hello, I tried to craft the bow but it didn't work. I got to step 12 but when I exalted I didn't get +1 to gem. If anyone could let me know where I went wrong that would be great thanks. Gotta start back at square 0 haha, damn game lol.

For me it sounds like you did not have open prefix. +1 gem levels is prefix so need 1 for that.
"
DrPoppler wrote:

I already scoured it. I had an open suffix, I had cannot roll attack modifiers. I did not have influence on it. I exalted it twice and didnt get + to gem.

Scoured it realized it took everything away and cried. Time to grind more exalts and probably buy the damn thing and try crafting in the new league.

Got it done? If not message me, we can look at it together or i can give you one in standard once league ends, got another one from Harvest league.
"
Chumber wrote:
"
DrPoppler wrote:

I already scoured it. I had an open suffix, I had cannot roll attack modifiers. I did not have influence on it. I exalted it twice and didnt get + to gem.

Scoured it realized it took everything away and cried. Time to grind more exalts and probably buy the damn thing and try crafting in the new league.

Got it done? If not message me, we can look at it together or i can give you one in standard once league ends, got another one from Harvest league.

I gave up on the season. Started playing halfway through for the first time. Appreciate it, will be going strong in the new season and get all them ubers down.
Thanks for the great guide. Followed it for Ritual league and accomplished many personal firsts: Simulacrum, 5 socket map device, Atziri, Shaper (2x), Vaal Temple, Elder (2x), Heart of the Grove (2x), Chayula, The Formed. Couldn't take Maven, but had a great league on a great build.
Its dead jim, pepehands.
Things look bad for bow dodge based ED trickster next league...

- Divergent berserk from 44% more spell damage to 11% more.
- Damage over time mods on quiver have been removed (back to soul strike?)
- Rage costs have been increased for DOT skills like ED (should be fine still).
- Flesh and stone is gone, only use aspect now. Doesn't change TOO much as aspect was a very viable alternative in the endgame, but this makes setting up a bit harder.

THAT SAID:

ED naturally has absurd regen. This means that degen from petrified blood will be mostly negated, making the gem just make you take 60-70% (waiting on exact value) less damage, at the cost of half your maximum life (so like, ~20% more ehp, unless you get overwhelmed). I also shouldn't have to say how strong petrified blood is combined with Mom+EB+Accro, as it doubles the effectiveness of our ES buffer (which was to small before) as long as we can regen an es debuff (soul strike+Wicked ward will make this trivial).
If Trickster's 2% on kill bypass petrified blood's regen cap, this results in an absurd 200% more ehp for the build, offsetting all the nerfs above and vastly compensating.

If on kill recovery doesn't bypass petrified blood, things actually get even crazier.
We are now low life, and can take PA for 1 point for 30% more spell damage. This makes up for more than the damage nerfs on div berserk and quiver combined, and is easier to setup.
On top of this, hardened scars will be permanently up with a saturated hallowed life flask active (which lasts 12 seconds, making it permanent with just the pantheon. It'd technically stop if you're somehow on full life, but then you'd have full petrified blood + wind dancer buffer, there's no way something deals any damage to you, we're looking at 60k hard ehp here.)

Anyways. Hard nerfs announced for this setup, heavy changes will be required.
New mechanics may make a similar setup even stronger, I'm mainly waiting on the petrified blood info reveal.
Thanks for the update, the blood stuff sounds like could be strong but I was confused by it
Berserk and quiver nerf is a disaster for pushing this in endgame. Don't play this beyond starter. Reroll for endgame.
Hey Dark. I got 2 videos: deathless Maven and deathless feared. Would it be useful if uploaded them to use here as examples? The build was pushed pretty far
I think, that without divergent berserk and dot quiver it's still viable build for any endgame content. Divergent berserk costs expensive anyway, so you don't play with it untill you start to minmax the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info