Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello guys I know the answer is probably all glove enchants are crap. Buuuut if min maxxingng what should I aim for? Reflection probably to acta's a decoy totem? DPS wise all are crap anyeay. Thoughts?
Aspect of the Spider - 25% reserved mana
Malevolence - 50% reserved
Discipline - 25% reserved
Flesh and Stone - 35% reserved

Level 4 Enlighten - .88 multiplier

135x.88 = 118.8% reserved

you'll need to get another 14% reduced mana to run it all.
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello guys I know the answer is probably all glove enchants are crap. Buuuut if min maxxingng what should I aim for? Reflection probably to acta's a decoy totem? DPS wise all are crap anyeay. Thoughts?

Having an other target may get you killed with wonky overlaps sometimes. I don'tlike reflection much tbh.
Of spite when hit chills things for 1.5s on a 2s cooldown when they hit you, I think it's really potent. Pretty much a mini artic armor, I really like it.
"
Kilgu wrote:
Aspect of the Spider - 25% reserved mana
Malevolence - 50% reserved
Discipline - 25% reserved
Flesh and Stone - 35% reserved

Level 4 Enlighten - .88 multiplier

135x.88 = 118.8% reserved

you'll need to get another 14% reduced mana to run it all.
Aspect doesn't get affected by enlighten. Also you have discipline and flesh&stone swapped in costs (but that doesn't matter).
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 6, 2021, 6:46:07 AM
Just wanna say thanks again for this build just as league is ending. Never played a build that can handle all mods like this one. Reflect , no regen are normally berry difficult for me but this build handles it with ease.

Also bosses decently enough. Deathless for all white invitations and I actually finished rate feared and hidden which I thought was impossible.

See you guys next league with nerfed divergent berserk and more difficult to farm gear
Hello, I tried to craft the bow but it didn't work. I got to step 12 but when I exalted I didn't get +1 to gem. If anyone could let me know where I went wrong that would be great thanks. Gotta start back at square 0 haha, damn game lol.
"
DrPoppler wrote:
Hello, I tried to craft the bow but it didn't work. I got to step 12 but when I exalted I didn't get +1 to gem. If anyone could let me know where I went wrong that would be great thanks.
Link bow?

Possible causes:
- you didn't craft "cannot roll attack modifiers"
- you had an open suffix and you slammed suffix
- you had an influenced bow and slammed an influenced-only mod
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
DrPoppler wrote:
Hello, I tried to craft the bow but it didn't work. I got to step 12 but when I exalted I didn't get +1 to gem. If anyone could let me know where I went wrong that would be great thanks.
Link bow?

Possible causes:
- you didn't craft "cannot roll attack modifiers"
- you had an open suffix and you slammed suffix
- you had an influenced bow and slammed an influenced-only mod

I already scoured it. I had an open suffix, I had cannot roll attack modifiers. I did not have influence on it. I exalted it twice and didnt get + to gem.

Scoured it realized it took everything away and cried. Time to grind more exalts and probably buy the damn thing and try crafting in the new league.
"
DrPoppler wrote:
I already scoured it. I had an open suffix, I had cannot roll attack modifiers. I did not have influence on it. I exalted it twice and didnt get + to gem.
You remember what did you get on it? Did you get 2 suffixes?

The last idea that comes to my mind is that the bow was so low level that it was below the threshold for the mod (which tbh, shouldn't happen at all, so I didn't include it in the previous post).
One was crit, I am not sure the other one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info