[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I really hope ed/c wont be nerfed too much....
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
NemesisAJB wrote:
Most occultist builds already didn't use div berserk though so they're only losing a couple percentages of exposure on frost bomb really.
That said, I'm open to suggestions, don't mind meta builds! (That's what got me here in the first place :P)

Indeed. Took a look at poe.ninja, I'm not sure what's going on here.
Why are no top vortex+CS builds using divergent berzerk or elemental equilibrium? I understand the aura stacking trand with first among equals... But still. Is there some massive trolling going on, or is it somehow not viable to take two 40% more damage multipliers?

Lack of sockets between vortex, cold snap, curse setup and debuffs? No viable pathing on the tree to slot a timeless jewel for chainbreaker? Not sure either tbh.
So how far do you guys think you can take this build now with the quiver and div berserk nerfs? 20% delirius beyond t16 map viable?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/mps33w/path_of_exile_petrified_blood_mechanics_explained/

Some info on petrified blood, maybe this can help us find out if the build is still viable?
Last edited by idkwat on Apr 13, 2021, 5:11:46 PM
I'll unlock AL8 and most regions passives then reroll
Won't play occultist as that was optimized for bossing rather than clear, but what's the point now

Btw 35% chaos dot veiled craft instead of 40 now lol, yet another nerf
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 14, 2021, 3:51:20 AM
"
idkwat wrote:
So how far do you guys think you can take this build now with the quiver and div berserk nerfs? 20% delirius beyond t16 map viable?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/mps33w/path_of_exile_petrified_blood_mechanics_explained/

Some info on petrified blood, maybe this can help us find out if the build is still viable?

It all depends on the value on petrified blood. If more than 50% of health is taken over time, the build has recieved a buff.
If it's less than 50%, we're kinda screwed, and I would recommend CI.

It starts at 40%, it'll probably reach 60% at gem level 20, but I need to confirm this. It will run instead of discipline, since it happends to double ES effectiveness. So reservation isn't much of an issue.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Won't play occultist as that was optimized for bossing rather than clear, but what's the point now

The 40% craft is probably from unveiling only...
Hey just thinking how much benefit there is to not reserving top half of life. Arrogance support and a 35% reserve aura might reserve less 50 life depending on gem reveals tomorrow. Might be able to keep discipline even with pet blood
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hey just thinking how much benefit there is to not reserving top half of life. Arrogance support and a 35% reserve aura might reserve less 50 life depending on gem reveals tomorrow. Might be able to keep discipline even with pet blood

gems reserved on your life usually take twice the health due to bloodmagic support mana multiplier. Could reserve aspect here, but I was thinking leaving it empty really. It gives an insane power defence life flask button option with panic regen and fortify for 12 seconds...

"
NemesisAJB wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

The 40% craft is probably from unveiling only...

Yep, that's a buff actually. This means you can asling the 40% chaos multi, then craft +2... Without having to multimod. This lets you have a free suffix, for a resistance (aug elemental) instead.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Apr 14, 2021, 7:22:16 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:

gems reserved on your life usually take twice the health due to bloodmagic support mana multiplier. Could reserve aspect here, but I was thinking leaving it empty really. It gives an insane power defence life flask button option with panic regen and fortify for 12 seconds...

You could also fit a 35% aura in if you took Charisma on the tree and used a lvl 21 Arrogance (Blood Magic) and lvl 4 Enlighten: 35*1.93*0.84*0.88 = 49.93. Not sure how bad it would be to reserve something like 51% and not worry about the levels.

We then could use Petrified Blood, Discipline/ Flesh and Stone, Malevolence and Enlighten in a Devouring Diadem and still have room for the Aspect of the Spider.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Yep, that's a buff actually. This means you can asling the 40% chaos multi, then craft +2... Without having to multimod. This lets you have a free suffix, for a resistance (aug elemental) instead.

It will give us an extra suffix but the crafting won't be as deterministic as before.
You're going to get to exalt +1 stage, leave on the multimod / cannot roll attack mods so you have 2 open prefixes and no suffixes, then Aisling and pray? If you don't get chaos multi, restart from your imprint?
If you do get t1 chaos dot multi, craft on +2 to support gem, aug elemental, add/rem element to get a decent tier resist and conq slam as before.

So basically, if we get lucky, the maraketh bow got 2 exalts cheaper (no longer need to multimod a second time) and gets an extra resist.
If we don't get lucky, the 3 exalts from step 12 will need to be spent again but eventually we will end up with a bow that has an extra resist compared to before.

On the one hand, yay extra resist. On the other, we already don't get dot multi from quivers anymore so what point do those serve except as life/defenses/resists stat sticks? That's going to make gearing a ton easier (at the cost of dot multi obviously).
It might however free up some slots on boots for useful stuff? Elder boots with totem placement speed / spell totem support? (Would free up a gem socket in our wither setup)
Other options would be tailwind from hunter, phys reductions from warlord, onslaught from redeemer etc.
Then again, without harvest, maybe we're happy we get some random resists on our bow because gearing is shit again :P
Last edited by NemesisAJB on Apr 14, 2021, 9:20:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info