[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

This isn't a great build for breachlords but it's doable if you get the leech on all of them. Expect to get one shot a couple times.

Your best bet for the gloves is probably remove non influence aug influence mod, but you'd have to remove the ES roll first (remove def)
I'm kinda stuck in the second "What do I upgrade next ?" flowchart : Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart.
How can we manage to get 2000+ ES ? I got a well rolled HYrri's and a 319 ES helmet but can't get above 1900 :(
Thank you guys for your help !
Is there a guide on how to craft the gloves?

(just alted fingerless gloves with culling. I hope this is step one?)
Last edited by brans247 on Mar 3, 2021, 1:36:49 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
This isn't a great build for breachlords but it's doable if you get the leech on all of them. Expect to get one shot a couple times.

Your best bet for the gloves is probably remove non influence aug influence mod, but you'd have to remove the ES roll first (remove def)

Great idea never thought of that. Maybe I'll do that once I'm at min-max and got all essentials ready. Just wondering why transcendent mindd us at 9 ex? Watchers eye is much better and only 10 ex
Good build, but only to a point. the last 3 items are like 7/10/12ex each and that simple fact just really kills the momentum at higher levels, cause most folks cant afford to pay the ridiculous 30ex price & that's just the entry point, before getting to the really expensive stuff hehe

Sucks these items have to cost so much for no reason.
"
Razordoll wrote:
Good build, but only to a point. the last 3 items are like 7/10/12ex each and that simple fact just really kills the momentum at higher levels, cause most folks cant afford to pay the ridiculous 30ex price & that's just the entry point, before getting to the really expensive stuff hehe

Sucks these items have to cost so much for no reason.
Which items, you mean watcher's eye and transcendent mind? And which is the 3rd one, the bow?

I would say prio the bow, you can run cane of unraveling before or if you really can't double +1 chaos spells wands and blight in allelopathy gloves (really low end option). Bow costs around 7ex to make, but there are some decent ways to make currency this league and ex is only 100c not 150-200 it used to be back in harvest.

Second prio I'd say is the amulet which is mostly gated by the market price of augment chaos. I paid 5ex for getting a +2 amulet with nothing else on it because last time I spent 800 alts on trying to get the correct +1 and this season 800 alts is like 3ex alone and augment chaos is 1.5-2ex so why bother. I was fairly unlucky back then (hit +1 chaos multiple times but that doesn't give anything), but still... a friend of mine spent 3ex on fusings trying to 6link his chest and in the end spent another 3ex on buying a linked one. I hate gamble.

You do lose damage by not having the 2 jewels, but after bow / amulet I would just invest in defense so you don't get insta popped and damage should be sufficient to get by.

Unfortunately transcendent mind skyrocketed in price because it gives generic dot not chaos dot and since elementalist rework there's ton of ignite builds that love some generic dot multi. 54% are elementalists on poe.ninja with this gem, and it's various builds: arma brand, flame wall, burning arrow, divine ire... well any ignite. Vortex occultists use it too. RF as well.

Watcher's eye same story, since they made it a generic dot it's used by poison builds, cold dot builds, ignite builds... Back when it was chaos dot only it used to cost 5ex tops (excluding early league ofc when stuff is expensive).
If someone by any chance wants to sell his Arcane Surge Damage ring with the removed multicraft or wants to craft it again because it's easy...message me :D

Hit t1 life with essences on the ring twice but couldnt even get to the multicraft annul part because it always had non removeable stats on it and anull killed the ring -.-
Watchers / Trans / Div. Berserk is like a 30ex investment minimum - those are the 3 items I was talking about.

I have a 6 link cane & chest they were super cheap compared to the rest of the stuff(ie: neck, bow, & those 3 items I listed). I find this happens all the time in this game, you just get priced out of playing eventually cause you can't ever afford anything to improve your build lol
"
Razordoll wrote:
Watchers / Trans / Div. Berserk is like a 30ex investment minimum - those are the 3 items I was talking about.

I have a 6 link cane & chest they were super cheap compared to the rest of the stuff(ie: neck, bow, & those 3 items I listed). I find this happens all the time in this game, you just get priced out of playing eventually cause you can't ever afford anything to improve your build lol

Watchers and Trans give you like 10% each tops, the change from Staff to 7 ex Bow gives you 50%+, if you go straight to the second bow its more like 80% - a good 6 linked Chest costs 8-10 ex btw...

Empower 4 should come before those, Divergent Berserk was 8 ex when i bought it and although it gives a nice boost you have to get used to it first.

Watchers and Transcendence i got aftewards.

On other builds you got Paradoxcia for 8ex upwards, good 2h weapons 15 ex+ and so on - this build is honestly one of the cheapest i've played.

Try the aura stacking golem xD
Last edited by Chumber on Mar 5, 2021, 1:59:34 PM
"
Razordoll wrote:
I find this happens all the time in this game, you just get priced out of playing eventually cause you can't ever afford anything to improve your build lol
Depends on your goal. If your goal is to "keep upgrading the build" then yeah... you have to find more efficient ways to make currency because at some point you come to a softcap where every piece of gear costs tens of ex to "make it better than what you already have", the price growth is exponential when it comes to polishing your items to the better state of it.

If your goal is for example "beat Sirus / Maven / insert content here" then you have to find out how much gear is enough to beat it despite budget constraints.

If your goal is "get X challenges in the league" you get a build that can map comfortably, farm all the grindy ones, then buy the RNG / too hard ones with left over currency from spamming maps.

I mean... some people have a goal "make a mirror" and all they do is sit in HO and craft / trade for crafts. They might not even have a build beyond one to farm some entry currency like white valdo maps for harbs.

This build functioned before div berserk but ofc it's a pretty strong addition both offensively and defensively. Lethal pride is also not bad to have to fix str requirements esp. for cane and it can roll some nice stats like %hp extra. Unfortunately this is another item which fits into a lot of builds driving price up. Esp. miners and totemers can use it with 0 downside, and miners are usually good boss killers so will never become obsolete unless mega nerf.

Some items never go out of fashion and always hold high price, like HH, unnatural instinct, bottled faith or low-point voices.

I'd say the biggest hurdle isn't even getting 30ex for the jewels because the build can function without it. The biggest hurdle is getting enough gear to farm t14-16 maps without it being a pita. Early red maps is usually a time any build needs an upgrade but I never have currency to do so at that point. But a build that can farm t14 even dying here and there and being a bit slow is fine, because at that point currency farming just comes by itself. For example any time you find a harvest with "augment stat" or "remove and augment stat" you can sell it for at least an ex, some of the rarer ones for more (speed, crit, influence, life). Any time you find a synthesis map, or shaper guardian map etc. you can sell it. You can farm harbingers in valdo's, alva for corruption rooms in glennach (they sell for 1-2ex easily), legions in vastir, pick anything you feel comfortable with.

The problem with builds in this game is that some are literally unplayable unless you have 30-50ex starting currency. They aren't just "a tad bit weak" they're literally a masochistic experience. I have a friend who rerolls a lot and I hear about builds that just "didn't work" at the budget he allocates into each. For example - frost blades or shattering steel. Ice shot is probably somewhere up there too.

There are very, very few builds in this game that can go on haggard gear all the way and many of those builds end up nerfed next season (people are placing bets on nerfs to slammers, self-poison BV, bladefall+bladeblast and carrion golems round 2, I guess we'll see... tbh divergent berserk might get a nerf as well especially stacking it with enhance shenanigans).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info