[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Razordoll wrote:
"
Drulace wrote:
I enjoy this build a lot ... but now i struggle at 100% delirium maps. It feels like i dont do any damage at all but it should be possible with my current gear. so any suggestions how to improve?

cant see your characters so no way to know, sorry =(

now you should be able to see it :O
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Congrats chamber :).

How did you do the invitations particularly feared and breachlord ones?

I failed them both times and I'm thinking I should just blight facetank first boss out as hope regen and dodge helps me kill the boss before the others spawn.

My main enemy is fps. I only die to lag from beyond, delirium and bosses

The breachlords is by far the hardest hp wise, i did that one only once or twice and always white, still alot of running, dotting, waiting for vaal blight and repeat.

The Guardians (Shaper and Elder) i can do yellow more or less relaxed i just check that there is no increased monster life because thats annoying AF, everything else is np and yes, you try to force one down as fast as possible before the others close in, then go from there.

I usually get one down, the second to half or lower before i have to fight 3, then do some circling again with short burst inbetween but not really hectic, just move out, burst 2-3s, repeat - the life leech is super strong and not much hits us anyway.

Ah and Culling Strike is a big help on all boss fights ;)
"
ChuckLöris wrote:
I'm kinda stuck in the second "What do I upgrade next ?" flowchart : Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart.
How can we manage to get 2000+ ES ? I got a well rolled HYrri's and a 319 ES helmet but can't get above 1900 :(
Thank you guys for your help !

Hey guys, any tip please ?
I got two rare jewels, maybe I should buy a watcher's eye ?
But I guess it still won't be enough to hit those 2K ES.
Thank you !
"
ChuckLöris wrote:
"
ChuckLöris wrote:
I'm kinda stuck in the second "What do I upgrade next ?" flowchart : Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart.
How can we manage to get 2000+ ES ? I got a well rolled HYrri's and a 319 ES helmet but can't get above 1900 :(
Thank you guys for your help !

Hey guys, any tip please ?
I got two rare jewels, maybe I should buy a watcher's eye ?
But I guess it still won't be enough to hit those 2K ES.
Thank you !

if you really want those 2k clear up your rings and add a defence prefix, reroll until you get more shield but i would concentrate on fixing your gear in general.

Amu is missing +1 int spells, all that poison stuff on the quiver does nothing and its missing dot dmg, no dmg mods on the rings and no dmg mod on the belt
"
Chumber wrote:

if you really want those 2k clear up your rings and add a defence prefix, reroll until you get more shield but i would concentrate on fixing your gear in general.

Amu is missing +1 int spells, all that poison stuff on the quiver does nothing and its missing dot dmg, no dmg mods on the rings and no dmg mod on the belt

Yeah, I know about the quiver, the amu and everything that makes me do less damage.
Thank you for the tip about rings, but the 2 "expensive" rings recommended in the guide don't provide ES.

I'm trying to follow the upgrade flowcharts of this guide.
I'm in the flowchart "Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart" at this point : "Do you have above 2K ES ?".
It only talks about Hyrri's Ire and Helmet.
I don't know if ES is that important but Darkxellmc wrote "It's important to have your ES amount keep up", so I don't know :(
Thank you for your help mate :/
"
ChuckLöris wrote:
I'm trying to follow the upgrade flowcharts of this guide.
I'm in the flowchart "Endgame viable -> All content smoothly flowchart" at this point : "Do you have above 2K ES ?".
It only talks about Hyrri's Ire and Helmet.
I don't know if ES is that important but Darkxellmc wrote "It's important to have your ES amount keep up", so I don't know :(
Thank you for your help mate :/

I'm sitting at 1960 and im perfectly fine with it :D was running around alot with 1600, it was okay but you get the ocasional out of mana xD

You can get more ES with defence on rings
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Ring

But i personally wouldn't sweat it and improve the rest of your gear, better clear / bosskill speed will imho help you more than 50-100 more ES
Last edited by Chumber on Mar 8, 2021, 2:31:13 AM
There are absolutely MoM thresholds for ES you should respect, otherwise why bother taking MoM
I did some upgrades but nor for energy shield, as Chumber suggested.

(I plan to remove/add fire on amulet to get a better %res but I don't need it for the moment, and to augment/add cold or fire on belt to get +res).
I'm sitting at 1810 ES. A max roll ES Watcher's eye would put me at 1857.
So I guess I have to get rings with def :/

Oh and, by the way, I don't undestand this :
I've used 4 times randomize life (divine harvest) on my belt, and got 4 times 7% increased maximum life roll (without quality), only the +maximum life changed. Is it very unlucky (calculated <1% chance), bugged or something ?
An harvest craft with randomize should randomize every affixes corresponding the item has, right ?
Last edited by ChuckLöris on Mar 8, 2021, 9:11:47 AM
"
ChuckLöris wrote:

Oh and, by the way, I don't undestand this :
I've used 4 times randomize life (divine harvest) on my belt, and got 4 times 7% increased maximum life roll (without quality), only the +maximum life changed. Is it very unlucky (calculated <1% chance), bugged or something ?
An harvest craft with randomize should randomize every affixes corresponding the item has, right ?

Afaik harvest randomise targets one craft that matches and only changes that one, if you have multiple life only one will change, not the other(s) - it should have targeted both in 4 tries but thats how RNG is, best example of bad luck 50% chance.

About the upgrades, any improvement? It should all go smoother now with more dmg...
"
Chumber wrote:

Afaik harvest randomise targets one craft that matches and only changes that one, if you have multiple life only one will change, not the other(s) - it should have targeted both in 4 tries but thats how RNG is, best example of bad luck 50% chance.

About the upgrades, any improvement? It should all go smoother now with more dmg...

Pretty sure you're wrong. (my calculation is wrong too though)
"Randomise the numeric valueS of the random XXXXX modifierS on a magic or rare item."
I think it can change both (and I'm almost certain it's already happened to me).

Yes of course there are damages ameliorations, but I wanted to get survivability.
That's what I've done, I now have 2007 ES. I've changed my rings, got a Watcher's Eye with Damage Over Time/Malevolence and ES regen per second/Discipline, done harvest crafting on some equipments... I think my gear is finished now (I mean I don't think it's really worth it to try to upgrade it further, only missing some catalysts on the second ring).
Here's my stuff :

Spoiler

Flasks :
Spoiler

Jewels :
Spoiler
Nothing special to show, here's the only rare jewel I have :
Regenerate 0.1% of Life per second (implicit)
--------
8% increased Damage
12% increased Damage over Time
11% increased Chaos Damage
7% increased maximum Life
--------

And the Medium Cluster Jewel :
--------
Adds 4 Passive Skills (enchant)
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: +4% to Damage over Time Multiplier (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +5% to Cold Resistance
1 Added Passive Skill is Exposure Therapy
1 Added Passive Skill is Flow of Life
--------

The rest is Watcher's Eye, The Green Nightmare, Lethal Pride, Transcendent Mind, and a Spreading Rot with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted to you.

I'm now lvl 97 farming some currencies in order to invest in my challenges. Maybe I'll then do some Chayula Pure Breachstone Rotations to level up to 100 (did this to get from 96 to 97).

I've already said it multiple times but it's a cool build, thank you for it.
Last edited by ChuckLöris on Mar 9, 2021, 6:53:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info