[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What are the thoughts on taking Quality increases area of effect on our bow?
"
FlowBro81 wrote:
What are the thoughts on taking Quality increases area of effect on our bow?

I got that but according to PoB it doesn't change anything, im not sure if PoB doesn't calculate it right or if it only affects the gems in the bow...but it looks cool and there is nothing else so... :D
There are breakpoints for AoE. You take it regardless it's the only option.
I do not see any mention of recommended chaos resist levels, should we have a certain amount with this build?
What would be the min budget I should spend to clear T15 Dunes Legion?
Third league playing this build, highly recommend it to anyone reading!

Just finished crafting this with a lucky redeemer slam, so happy!

So what's the approach on crafting the -12 Resi Hubris?

I thought about alt spamming it for -9 Chaos Resi, Chaos Augment it for chaos damage to spell prefix, imprint, Maven Orb - if it doesn't work, return to imprint, repeat.

Then go from there - although hitting 2 t1 defence mods with harvest kinda sux so im wondering if there is a different approach...

Or is fossil crafting still the way? Not sure if the first post never got updated for harvest in that regard...

Update:
Bought one for 20 ex but I'm still interested in the answer :D
Last edited by Chumber on Mar 1, 2021, 6:24:04 AM
"
bagusaa wrote:
Third league playing this build, highly recommend it to anyone reading!

Just finished crafting this with a lucky redeemer slam, so happy!

10% move speed is a better roll than onslaught pretty much though
"
Chumber wrote:

I thought about alt spamming it for -9 Chaos Resi, Chaos Augment it for chaos damage to spell prefix, imprint, Maven Orb - if it doesn't work, return to imprint, repeat.

Then go from there - although hitting 2 t1 defence mods with harvest kinda sux so im wondering if there is a different approach...

Or is fossil crafting still the way? Not sure if the first post never got updated for harvest in that regard...

Update:
I assume you just finish off with an ES craft, whichever is the most ES between flat and %

Fossil crafting is the way if you just want the -9% base, probably cheaper than alt+imprint
One you got not having life feels bad
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 1, 2021, 3:53:16 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:

"
Chumber wrote:

Update:
I assume you just finish off with an ES craft, whichever is the most ES between flat and %

Fossil crafting is the way if you just want the -9% base, probably cheaper than alt+imprint
One you got not having life feels bad

1 - I'd first roll good prefixes (dense fossil spam or harvest lucky defence reforges). Aim for 350+ES, or 280 with a rerollable life roll.

2 - Then, scour off suffixes (using metacraft or harvest, whatever).

3 - Augment chaos twice, remove chaos once (to remove the res). If you removed -9, augment chaos to get it back and try again.

4 - Augment influence (3ex on tft). If you already failed step 5, you already have a shit elevated mod (conflux, most likely). Afaik, this will get removed 100% by your next maven orb, since it can't be elevated again.

5 - Maven orb. If it fails, back to 3, sadly. If you succeed, you have a -12 helmet with the prefixes you previously rolled.

You can then finish off the last suffix with an elemental res, or a good crafted suffix.
Good day guys :) Loving harvest farming really enables lots of currency to be made. Any idea if I can clean attribute suffixes off these items?

Also is my char enough to take on the maven 4 breachlord invitation? They kicked my ass earlier I want revenge hehe
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 2, 2021, 10:10:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info