[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can anyone advice me on what to upgrade next? I've been trying to follow the Q&A section up until now, though it's telling me to get a Cluster Jewel. I am level 93, so I do not have points to spare to take the skills from the jewel, unless if I pick up Devouring Diadem (which he does not recommend in the guide).

I have a feeling my belt, rings, and/or amulet could use an upgrade first...

Any input would be highly appreciated.
"
kabu2501 wrote:

Can anyone advice me on what to upgrade next? I've been trying to follow the Q&A section up until now, though it's telling me to get a Cluster Jewel. I am level 93, so I do not have points to spare to take the skills from the jewel, unless if I pick up Devouring Diadem (which he does not recommend in the guide).

I have a feeling my belt, rings, and/or amulet could use an upgrade first...

Any input would be highly appreciated.

vendor all level 20 gems with a gcp to get 20% quality ones.

The first thing I'd try to upgrade is your belt to a stygian (for onslaught on kill), that'll make you much faster.
Other than that, a 5l well rolled hyrri's ire...?
switching to the berserk setup, i went from 1,5m shaper dps (fully buffed) to 2,1m. even though my gear is really not min maxed at all:

which 2 or 3 item would you replace with highest priority there? probably gloves, belt, amulet?

also: what are some great passive additions that are possible with lethal pride? the one i got sadly only gives stun threshold and fire res for 'method of madness' and 'revenge of the hunted'
Thanks for the nice build!

Made some progress on crafting this league!

Also, the tip with divergent berserk is op!
You can bind it on left click too for general mapping when you don't want to worry too much about pressing an extra button.
Can't believe they are still so cheap...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 14, 2020, 3:33:03 PM
"
qwertz wrote:
Thanks for the nice build!

Made some progress on crafting this league!

Also, the tip with divergent berserk is op!
You can bind it on left click too for general mapping when you don't want to worry too much about pressing an extra button.
Can't believe they are still so cheap...

Firstly - really great guide and enjoying the play through. Great tip on divergent berserk too, I overpaid for mine midday when the prices were high but so worth it for that damage increase. But ... For me, left-click divergent berserk doesn't proc unless I hold shift - is that something you're all having to do or am I missing something? I got annoyed and bound it to another key instead.

I'm really struggling with currency this league for some reason but i've scraped together the gear below... I actually crafted the amulet as a stop-gap and found the quiver lol. Not sure what to go for next but can't really afford anything haha. Maybe Transcendent Mind?

"
Saekhmet wrote:

Firstly - really great guide and enjoying the play through. Great tip on divergent berserk too, I overpaid for mine midday when the prices were high but so worth it for that damage increase. But ... For me, left-click divergent berserk doesn't proc unless I hold shift - is that something you're all having to do or am I missing something? I got annoyed and bound it to another key instead.

Youe need to leftclick on the skill in the skillbar (berserk in this case) and then activate "always attack without moving".

I'm currently trying this setup in my boots:

The enhance support should work well together with the the immortal call. Anamoulous CWDT further increases skill effect duration. Berserk is currently triggered bei cwdt as well, although i can go back to manually casting berserk if i level up berserk further (since then it is no more supported bei cwdt).

However I had to get rid of wither/spell totem since I donthave enough sockets. Do you guys think this is worth it?
How do you find someone selling a Lethal pride jewel with Chainbreaker?

Divergent berserk is useless without rage

at lvl 93 with this EB setup i can take Atrophy nodes,a good boost to ED (something like 900k) and blight but lose evasion ofc

must focus on gloves and boots i think....
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 14, 2020, 7:01:13 PM
"
momocorpo wrote:
How do you find someone selling a Lethal pride jewel with Chainbreaker?
You buy one with "Akoya" name or divine the jewel to get it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Y9JMaORsY

Switch price to chaos if you don't wanna scroll through all the "hey I have amazing nodes for x build" perandus coins folks.
how are you getting 1mil+ dps from blight? my Pob is showing 1.5m dps from essence drain and only 111k blight/170k vaal blight dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info