[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thoughts on anomalous withering step instead of phase run? Applies withered so we could maybe replace the totem setup for... Something?

Last edited by bagusaa on Oct 15, 2020, 12:37:59 PM
Im sorry. What are the steps exactly to switch from phase run to berserk? Cant even find a passive node that should support that skill with rage :D
"
Morrod wrote:
Im sorry. What are the steps exactly to switch from phase run to berserk? Cant even find a passive node that should support that skill with rage :D

I just switched earlier and damnnn, this is too OP. I tried Vaal RF for damage boost before but I hated the loss of energy shield. This fixes the problem.

Three things you'd need to make this switch:

Allocate a passive point for Perfect Agony.
Get an Akoya Lethal Pride. (This would turn Perfect Agony into Chainbreaker for rage generation.)
Get an Enhance level 4 support linked to your 20% Divergent Berserk.

Enjoy your 44% more spell damage! <3
why do i still get 1 tap by atziri :/ Everything in there feels like they melt me MonkaS
Hey yall!

I have the vertex helm but I still cant activate all three auras at the same time (malevolence, discipline, aspect of spider). Am I doing something wrong?
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

I have the vertex helm but I still cant activate all three auras at the same time (malevolence, discipline, aspect of spider). Am I doing something wrong?

You need a level 3 enlighten

By the way guys... I rolled this...

How does one proceed with crafting? Not that I can afford to right now anyway lol.
Last edited by Saekhmet on Oct 15, 2020, 4:38:30 PM
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

How does one proceed with crafting? Not that I can afford to right now anyway lol.

I have one socketed! still doesn't work :/
"
xProfanitic wrote:
"
Morrod wrote:

I just switched earlier and damnnn, this is too OP. I tried Vaal RF for damage boost before but I hated the loss of energy shield. This fixes the problem.

Three things you'd need to make this switch:

Allocate a passive point for Perfect Agony.
Get an Akoya Lethal Pride. (This would turn Perfect Agony into Chainbreaker for rage generation.)
Get an Enhance level 4 support linked to your 20% Divergent Berserk.

Enjoy your 44% more spell damage! <3

Thanks! Just set it up, its pretty cool :D I guess there's no need to level up bers gem?
"
reaper9271 wrote:
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

I have one socketed! still doesn't work :/

Just checked, you have a level 2 socketed (+1 from the Vertex), you need level 3 base (which turns into +4 from Vertex)
"
Saekhmet wrote:
"
reaper9271 wrote:
Hey yall!

id just aug + regal and pray for res and then craft life if u dont hit it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info