[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
I can link the Akoya one but not the rest, since I fiddled with it in harvest:

Thanks! I mainly need a divergent berserk, and can't find one... I gave everything away in heist too, I can't buy one there either ^^'
"
woefulwabbit wrote:
"
henrique73 wrote:
How do I get 4B on the Hyrri's, I've probably wasted about 200c on Chromes already

Use https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Vorici 3B craft would be theoretically the cheapest method

On average I think it's cheaper to start with an unlinked Hyrri's Ire

1. Jeweller's Orb to 3 sockets
2. Craft 3B
3. Benchcraft 4 sockets
4. If fail to get 4th socket blue, benchcraft 3 sockets and go back to 3.
5. Benchcraft 6 sockets
6. You should almost always get 4B2G, if you fail, benchcraft 4 sockets and go back to 5
7. Hillock 28%
8. Spam fusings and pray

Or you get vorici to research to get 1-3 white sockets. I would try with a 3b3g chest.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Silent_Brother

pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
"
bagusaa wrote:

I haven't had luck finding Mtatl's boots for sale but I did juts naturally find these.

Can anyone advise me on how to craft it? Is success incredibly unlikely?

Insert IHaveNoIdeaWhatImDoing.jpeg

Thanks very much!

Hit it with an annul. If you are lucky you could hit the life mod, or try again if you hit the stun mod. Then craft life and it will be fairly usable until you feel you need to upgrade to the Two Toned 100+% total resist boots
Last edited by zaz0u01 on Oct 13, 2020, 1:38:14 PM
Hey guys !

I was wondering what is my priority here :

Buying a Transcendent Mind Jewel first as the << Starter -> Endgame viable flowchart >> recommend

OR

Going for a good belt with Level 20 Aspect of the spider skill ?

Thank you as always :)

im trying to understand spreading rot jewel correctly. once you put it in do you not need wither totems anymore? couldnt you just put blight in the totem instead?
"
zaz0u01 wrote:

much appreciated!
"
Hey guys !

I was wondering what is my priority here :

Buying a Transcendent Mind Jewel first as the << Starter -> Endgame viable flowchart >> recommend

OR

Going for a good belt with Level 20 Aspect of the spider skill ?

Thank you as always :)

If u dont have an enlightened 4 and u already have a life/res stygian vise, id go with the jewel; otherwise, go for belt.

What should I upgrade next, other than gems. I'd rather not do helm since I'm not lvl 100 and low on skill points xd. Anything thatll make me feel a lot better or any significantly better?
"
Deamatrix wrote:

What should I upgrade next, other than gems. I'd rather not do helm since I'm not lvl 100 and low on skill points xd. Anything thatll make me feel a lot better or any significantly better?

First, nutty arcane surge ring. Beautiful.

Your ruby ring is kinda meh, could be upgraded. Nothing that will make the build perform significantly different tho. Helm is a BIG damage upgrade boost, even if you loose points from athrophy.

I'd recommend getting a divergent berserk and a lethal pride and do the setup mentioned above (drop phase run and multitotems, add div.berserk and enhance in your boots).
I'd expect divergent berserk to somewhat spike in price when I update the guide. The supply is quite large so it shouldn't be a 10ex gem, but the current 50c price seems kinda low. It's an average of 20% more damage in bursts of 44% more half of the time, that you can control. Also, 10% increased movement speed while inactive, 30% MORE movement speed while berserk is up.

Your best bang for buck is definitely an empower 4, but that's an expensive thing that's kinda boring to just buy and deal more damage. Alternate/awakened gems everywhere helps too, obviously.

It could also be possible to get 20% flask reduction on your belt, that mod is REALLY good quality of life.

Get an enlighten 4 to incorporate flesh and stone, giving you maximum tankyness until you hit level 100.
I'm not sure 100 is a realistic goal, but 92 is very low for what this build can achieve. 97 should be easy just by playing, 98 is doable by being a bit careful, 99 and 100 will require a hardcore mindset (rerolling hard mods, avoiding dangerous encounters) or cost a lot to spam breachstones.

Also, you forgot to annoint your amulet. I'd annoint constitution, for more tankyness, given you have pretty good gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info