[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello I have a question about the crafted chaos and xxx res, is this craft blocking the chaos res standard or not ?
thx
"
Mallaury wrote:
Hello I have a question about the crafted chaos and xxx res, is this craft blocking the chaos res standard or not ?
thx

I'm not sure which item you mean, but typically no. Check Craft of Exile to verify. Right click on the crafted mod and it will visually mark all in the same mod group.
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
Does any quiver base offer more for us than another? Besides an ornate, which is way out of my league.

No. But you can getornates for 2ex now, so why not?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
Does any quiver base offer more for us than another? Besides an ornate, which is way out of my league.

No. But you can getornates for 2ex now, so why not?

I never even looked but will now. I was going off your comment of spending 70ex acquiring the perfect Ornate base.
"
falagar112 wrote:

Thank you for this! Mine worked on the first try. :-)

"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

Thank you for this! Mine worked on the first try. :-)

awesome!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

That's very smart. For some reason I didn't realise there was an essence mod for 10% dodge. That's much better than trying to go for redeemer suffix last!

I am actually wondering why we chase dodge on boots - doesnt this put us above cap or am I missing something? As an example - If I remove my boots in POB completely I still remain with 75% dodge... hence not sure whats the value behind it.
"
derSchurke wrote:
I am actually wondering why we chase dodge on boots - doesnt this put us above cap or am I missing something? As an example - If I remove my boots in POB completely I still remain with 75% dodge... hence not sure whats the value behind it.
If you're specced into no witnesses you will be overcapped on dodge with elusive up, but it's not always up and it only procs on kill so you can forget about it on Sirus and several other bosses with no adds up.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
derSchurke wrote:
If you're specced into no witnesses you will be overcapped on dodge with elusive up, but it's not always up and it only procs on kill so you can forget about it on Sirus and several other bosses with no adds up.

Ah ok, didn't have that on the radar. Removing no witnesses still keeps me capped for attack doge - only missing some spell dodge then. So I will take if from there and see what kind of boots i craft... Thanks!
Nice guide friend.

Sorry about the retarded question. I'm really noob

Is it possible to craft stuff like he suggested in the guide using harvest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info