[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I found this double veiled assassins garb with t1 attack dodge, got t1 spell dodge and t2 quality from veils. With Hillock 28% quality and T1 flat and % evasion this could potentionally have 3004-3367 evasion rating, 6% attack dodge, 10% spell dodge and 48% resistance.

Have any of you guys tried to get 2 t1 defense modifiers from only add remove defensive modifiers? Would it be big enough upgrade to Hyrri's to justify its crafting cost?

In theory you could get 3534 Evasion rate 10%/10% dodge, 48% resist body armour by following method: Fossil craft Assassin's Garb to 30% quality, deafening essence of loathing for 10% attack dodge, annul/target remove it clean, multimod 10% spell dodge + 18% quality. Harvest remove non defensive add defensive and remove multimod (25% chance (MORE LIKE 2.5% I have tried this more than I want to admit). Spam divine orbs for perfect rolls. Then spam add remove defensive like crazy for double t1 evasion rolls, spam add/remove t1 resist of your choice. Numeric rerolls on defensive and resist modifiers for perfect rolls.

T1 Evasion ratings have each 1000 weight from 23500 total defensive weight (block 3500 weight with eva+life craft), so chance of hitting T1 evasion rating once is 2/20, then you need to roll dice for another 1/18.5 chance = 0.0054054 chance for double t1 evasion. That equals to 185 tries, if add remove def costs 35c each total cost for evasion ratings would be 6475 chaos orbs which kinda answers my own question, I should not try to craft this 6/10 dodge base. Accepting t2 rolls and pathetic 3000+ evasion rating the cost would lower to 1618 chaos. I don't know if 48% quality changes weight of tiers somehow and makes it easier?

My price estimate for 3000+eva, 10/10 dodge, t1 resist armour would be following: ilvl 86 6l base = 2ex, 30% quality = 160 chaos, essences 40c, annuls 360c, multimods 8ex, 32c dodge/quality crafts, remove non def/add def 40 chaos, 27 divine orbs for perfect dodges and quality, 1618+ chaos for double t2+ evasion, 280 chaos for t1 resist (120c for chaos resist). Total: 29 exalted orbs. Not bad! For 3350+ eva price jumps to 60ex. But there is no way that one could find that many reputable sellers for defensive mod crafts and demand would rise the price to sky.

I'd also like to hear suggestions how to upgrade my gear from now on. I am running out of ideas. I have made little modifications to passive skill tree: removed green nightmare as I get 16% attack dodge from boots and instead of going towards Antrophy I went deeper into cluster jewels. I have 6000 life, 1861 ES, attack dodge 66%, spell dodge 50%, capped ele resists, 72% chaos res and 1.118M ED dmg in hideout with only Malevolence buffing it.

Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 29, 2020, 3:54:24 AM
this is great build guide. My first ED build and it turned out great!
Question on jewels - Does Area Damage scale Essence Drain damage? The ED has the AOE tag but doesn't seem like it is really boosting my tool tip damage.

Might have to rework some jewels if area damage doesn't really help ED damage.

"
MathMusic wrote:
Question on jewels - Does Area Damage scale Essence Drain damage? The ED has the AOE tag but doesn't seem like it is really boosting my tool tip damage.

Increased area of effect does NOT mean increased area damage. It increases your contagion radius which is quite cool.

EDIT: Oh crap!! I did not notice those area damage affixes, all aoe related I could find was area of effect implicit. I need to go to sleep.. xD
Last edited by Tarzanlepa on Jul 28, 2020, 10:47:10 PM
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
MathMusic wrote:

Increased area of effect does NOT mean increased area damage. It increases your contagion radius which is quite cool.

I agree that Inc. AOE is cool for contagion, but does Area Damage affect ED? If not, I will craft different jewels to replace the ones that have increased area damage.
"
MathMusic wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
MathMusic wrote:

I agree that Inc. AOE is cool for contagion, but does Area Damage affect ED? If not, I will craft different jewels to replace the ones that have increased area damage.

The wiki holds all answers if you know where to look.
As of 3.6.0, ED Now explodes on impact, applying the Essence Drain debuff to enemies in a small radius. This explosion deals no hit damage. As a result of this change, Essence Drain now has the Area gem type.

So since the initial explosion does no damage scaling Area damage doesn't do anything....
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:

I found this double veiled assassins garb with t1 attack dodge, got t1 spell dodge and t2 quality from veils. With Hillock 28% quality and T1 flat and % evasion this could potentionally have 3004-3367 evasion rating, 6% attack dodge, 10% spell dodge and 48% resistance.

Have any of you guys tried to get 2 t1 defense modifiers from only add remove defensive modifiers? Would it be big enough upgrade to Hyrri's to justify its crafting cost?

In theory you could get 3534 Evasion rate 10%/10% dodge, 48% resist body armour by following method: Fossil craft Assassin's Garb to 30% quality, deafening essence of loathing for 10% attack dodge, annul/target remove it clean, multimod 10% spell dodge + 18% quality. Harvest remove non defensive add defensive and remove multimod (25% chance (MORE LIKE 2.5% I have tried this more than I want to admit). Spam divine orbs for perfect rolls. Then spam add remove defensive like crazy for double t1 evasion rolls, spam add/remove t1 resist of your choice. Numeric rerolls on defensive and resist modifiers for perfect rolls.

T1 Evasion ratings have each 1000 weight from 23500 total defensive weight (block 3500 weight with eva+life craft), so chance of hitting T1 evasion rating once is 2/20, then you need to roll dice for another 1/18.5 chance = 0.0054054 chance for double t1 evasion. That equals to 185 tries, if add remove def costs 35c each total cost for evasion ratings would be 6475 chaos orbs which kinda answers my own question, I should not try to craft this 6/10 dodge base. Accepting t2 rolls and pathetic 3000+ evasion rating the cost would lower to 1618 chaos. I don't know if 48% quality changes weight of tiers somehow and makes it easier?

My price estimate for 3000+eva, 10/10 dodge, t1 resist armour would be following: ilvl 86 6l base = 2ex, 30% quality = 160 chaos, essences 40c, annuls 360c, multimods 8ex, 32c dodge/quality crafts, remove non def/add def 40 chaos, 27 divine orbs for perfect dodges and quality, 1618+ chaos for double t2+ evasion, 280 chaos for t1 resist (120c for chaos resist). Total: 29 exalted orbs. Not bad! For 3350+ eva price jumps to 60ex. But there is no way that one could find that many reputable sellers for defensive mod crafts and demand would rise the price to sky.

I'd also like to hear suggestions how to upgrade my gear from now on. I am running out of ideas. I have made little modifications to passive skill tree: removed green nightmare as I get 16% attack dodge from boots and instead of going towards Antrophy I went deeper into cluster jewels. I have 6000 life, 1861 ES, attack dodge 66%, spell dodge 50%, capped ele resists, 72% chaos res and 1.118M ED dmg in hideout with only Malevolence buffing it.

Even hitting double T1 with reforges/defence more common took some time, I doubt trying to get double T1 with augs is worth it

"
Raotiz wrote:
"
"
Gear

Would appreciate any suggestions what to improve next. I'm on STD by the way so legacy items are also an option. Is there something i can do with my gear for something around 30-40ex?

Not something crazy like you guys have on league, neither culling + dot multi (was trying to hit that btw) but still decent upgrade in my opinion.

like this?? =)

You know? You inspired me of something. I've started this league and...
Spoiler
You sort of ruined them with aspect
I am on Xbox One and the only Elder Influenced Fingerless Silk Gloves on the market are i80. Is that too low of a base or will it do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info