[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
You sort of ruined them with aspect

Not really I already have every single item planned. And everything stacks perfectly.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I'm guessing you started with the Ornate (3ex) and added Hunter (1ex) and Shaper (3ex), then fossil rolled it until you hit T1 DoT and T1 Speed (12ex), and added the rest with Harvest (4.5ex). Obviously it was more expensive when you did it, but today I think it would cost ~23.5ex.

I think the cheapest route today is:
· Ornate i84+ base (3ex)
· Gilded fossil (7c)
· Hunter influence (1ex)
· Alt-spam T1 Dot Multi (60c)
· Regal
· Verify removable mods (consider reroll keeping suffix or bench to target untagged prefix mods)
· Temporarily leave removable affixes to help block
· +/- chaos until T1 Chaos DoT Multi (block prefixes to avoid max chaos res) - 5 tries (1ex)
· +/- a res of your choice (block prefixes to avoid damage rolls) - 8 tries (1ex)
· +/- life (block suffixes, bench craft #% of Phys Attack Leeched prefix to block it) - 10 tries (2.5ex)
· +/- speed until T1 move speed (suffixes are full, nothing to block here) - 2 tries (4ex)
· Bench craft prefix of your choice

13ex total if crafts are purchased and 65% lucky

Is there a more efficient way? I won't get there with cash on hand but I I could leave the speed for last and do it later. The speed seed prices are really high.

Have you guys had luck buying seeds for specific crafts (speed/life) and using buds/flowers/blooms?
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I'm guessing you started with the Ornate (3ex) and added Hunter (1ex) and Shaper (3ex), then fossil rolled it until you hit T1 DoT and T1 Speed (12ex), and added the rest with Harvest (4.5ex). Obviously it was more expensive when you did it, but today I think it would cost ~23.5ex.

I think the cheapest route today is:
· Ornate i84+ base (3ex)
· Gilded fossil (7c)
· Hunter influence (1ex)
· Alt-spam T1 Dot Multi (60c)
· Regal
· Verify removable mods (consider reroll keeping suffix or bench to target untagged prefix mods)
· Temporarily leave removable affixes to help block
· +/- chaos until T1 Chaos DoT Multi (block prefixes to avoid max chaos res) - 5 tries (1ex)
· +/- a res of your choice (block prefixes to avoid damage rolls) - 8 tries (1ex)
· +/- life (block suffixes, bench craft #% of Phys Attack Leeched prefix to block it) - 10 tries (2.5ex)
· +/- speed until T1 move speed (suffixes are full, nothing to block here) - 2 tries (4ex)
· Bench craft prefix of your choice

13ex total if crafts are purchased and 65% lucky

Is there a more efficient way? I won't get there with cash on hand but I I could leave the speed for last and do it later. The speed seed prices are really high.

Have you guys had luck buying seeds for specific crafts (speed/life) and using buds/flowers/blooms?

Well, your prices are completely off, but that's the spirit.
This is pretty much how I made mine. Not sure how you got the fossil idea from, that's not efficient in any way over alt spamming.
But huh, -+X isn't 5 for 1ex.

Also, don't underestimate how difficult it is to get a good roll on the crafted mod. It's usually trivial so people don't care, but it's a 1/300 here, that's more than 10ex for a perfect crafted mod.
This is an awesome build, but the guide might be even better. Love the gearing section.

Thank you!
Is there a guide to crafting the rings? I'm seeing ones with chaos damage + spell damage, aspect of spider, etc
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
I have 6000 life, 1861 ES, attack dodge 66%, spell dodge 50%, capped ele resists, 72% chaos res and 1.118M ED dmg in hideout with only Malevolence buffing it.

I am probably missing something but how do you guys (i've seen others with similar life/es ratios) make MoM working, as for MoM to work properly it requires ES>life*0.43.
So according to the formula you ES should be > 2600. I'd say for comfortable gaming (casting spells and faster ES recharging) it should be ~2800 and even more.

And this is my problem at the moment. As I am increasing my life I can't keep up with the ES increase. I had to buy a cristal belt with ~150 ES and to craft "%ES increase..." on the amu in order to meet the requirements. My gear is not very good and is "work in progress", but I have ES almost everywhere where possible and I still struggle.
"
"
Shuggananas wrote:
You sort of ruined them with aspect

Not really I already have every single item planned. And everything stacks perfectly.

Aspect is impacted by the support gems in the item

@Above: crafted sadist garb
Currently at 6399 life and 2868 ES
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 29, 2020, 2:08:13 PM
For the gloves I'm looking at the following

· Acquire i84 fingerless Warlord gloves with culling strike as the only influenced mod
· Gilded Fossil
· Perfect Fossil
· Acquire sacrificial Hunter gloves with T1 chaos dot multi as the only influenced mod
· Awaken the Warlord gloves with the sacrificial Hunter gloves
· Remove 3rd suffix, if any
· Bench craft Cannot roll attack modifiers as 3rd suffix
· Increased DoT - Reforge keeping suffixes - 107 tries (OUCH!)
· Verify removable prefixes
· +/- Resist - 8 tries
· +/- Life (Block Suffixes, Bench craft block increased ES and Life) - XX tries
· +/- Caster - 3 tries

Is this about right? Any easier way to acquire the DoT?
Last edited by Stucco4565 on Jul 29, 2020, 3:06:54 PM
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
For the gloves I'm looking at the following

· Acquire i84 fingerless Warlord gloves with culling strike as the only influenced mod
· Gilded Fossil
· Perfect Fossil
· Acquire sacrificial Hunter gloves with T1 chaos dot multi as the only influenced mod
· Awaken the Warlord gloves with the sacrificial Hunter gloves
· Remove 3rd suffix, if any
· Bench craft Cannot roll attack modifiers as 3rd suffix
· Increased DoT - Reforge keeping suffixes - 107 tries (OUCH!)
· Verify removable prefixes
· +/- Resist - 8 tries
· +/- Life (Block Suffixes, Bench craft block increased ES and Life) - XX tries
· +/- Caster - 3 tries

Is this about right? Any easier way to acquire the DoT?

yeah.
Instead of the reroll prefix bench:
- Augment influence
- suffixes cannot be changed
- -+ influence if you have some, skip otherwise
- Augment influence, since you most likely blocked the shitty elder mod
Here either you have it or you don't. If you don't, scour and go back to 3 suffixes only. If you do, annul the potential other mod and you're good to go.
You prefer the +1 Frenzy over the 30% DoT damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info